Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your latest video game purchase

+2
RoryLee
Demonic
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

In just the past few days I've gotten Pilotwings (free ), Kid Icarus:uprising, Resident evil:Revelations, and both my fiance and I got the outdoors Unleashed: Africa (something) shooter.

Edit: Oh yea, I also got Final Fantasy X for 2 dollars at a yardsale.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Oh yeah! I also recently downloaded Abyss, but it's just another $2 DSiWare game. A pretty good one, though.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Bought New Super Mario Bros. 2 yesterday and it's a brilliant game and whoever hasn't bought it yet... well I'll leave you with this thought:

All I have to say is... it is very addictive and definitely better than I expected, I thought it was going to be all about the coins and although they are the main focus, they aren't thrown all over the screen like how they were portraying it be like at E3 and such... it's a wonderful game and I think it's actually better than NSMBWii which I absolutely loved by the way.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

LOL! What's wrong with you? What context was THAT taken out of?

I Won't be getting this anytime soon, unless I get it for my birthday. Too bad they don't have a demo (Not that Mario games usually need them). I guess maybe I might have a look at this game if I find it on a floor demo 3ds.

BTW....when I do get it, it's going to be a hardcopy, not virtual. I don't reall want to see retail games go completely downloadable one day (without the option we have now.)

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

So LTG, how has Outdoors Unleashed: Africa 3D been, so far? The trailers I've seen have been fairly impressive. Also, how much replay value does it offer?

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

1) Mutant Mudds (3DSWare)
2) Shinobi (GameGear VC)

They both seem like two really nice additions in my 3DS library. Your latest video game purchase - Page 2 364988687

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Enjoy your purchases Sunny!

I bought PICROSS e yesterday, really fun game so far, reminds me of Minesweeper in some ways lol. It only has 150 puzzles to solve, but I'd say it's worth the asking price, I mean are you expecting 3000+ puzzles for the price of £4.50?

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Sunny
Tell me if Shinobi is worth purchasing. I could use some more Game Gear games on my menu.

@Chris
I love Picross! Hopefully America gets it soon.

My new purchase is Kingdom Hearts:DDD. I never played a KH game before, but I put some good hours into it and its definitely worth the purchase. KH>MGS 3

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I Got Sword of Hope two this weekend. Been hitting people and things like crazy. I did that to some dead bodys, in case something happend and the game said That is adding insult to injury. Your latest video game purchase - Page 2 364988687

I'll have to look up that new picross game. I still have to get back and finish my ds on too.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Bought Ridge Racer 3D back... it was on offer and it was too tempting to say no... it'll be here tomorrow so I'll be whizzing around the tracks trying to get all my cars back, I'm sure it'll look beast on the 3DS XL's screens. Your latest video game purchase - Page 2 98290982

Oh and I ordered my 32GB SD Card, should be here within 3-5 days, never have to upgrade again after that.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Just downloaded Art Academy: First Semester, as it is the new Club Nintendo download. Now I have two art programs.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Just got Bookworm yesterday. I wish it saved your spot so you could come back to it without keeping it on. I do like that it tells you definitions of some words. it's also fun finding long words.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I finally decided to get zenonia. Now I've got to decide on being an assasin, pallidan, or warrior.us The instructions don't help much on that.us

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

[01]RoryLee wrote:@Sunny
Tell me if Shinobi is worth purchasing. I could use some more Game Gear games on my menu.
Well, I think it's worth $4, and apparently NLife & IGN feel so as well. Some of the enemy placement can be brutally unfair, but the level design's are really awesome for an early GameGear game. So even though sometimes it can seem unfair, it's still enjoyable to revisit each of the levels over and over again. At this point, which isn't very far mind you, I'd go ahead and award it at least a 7.5 out of 10. Even though there are only 5 levels in all, I can almost guarantee you won't be completing the game as quickly as you may believe. I'd inform you to read the Shinobi review at NLife and IGN, because that's how I decided to purchase it.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Sunny
The only reason I'm iffy on it is because I didn't care for the VC sega version. But i figure 4 bucks wouldn't be that bad to spend on a pretty decent game. I'll keep that game on my wishlist for now. Thanks for replying.

@Soup
You will have to give your thoughts on that game. I've had my eye on it for awhile now, so I'm sure its all gonna come down to your opinion.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I'm sorry Rory, but this is the only Shinobi title I've ever downloaded or even owned before, so I'm unable to compare it for you. I only considered to download it, because I prefer to play platformers on a handheld.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

My latest ones is Henry Hatsworth. I also got that ispot Japan and Army Defender.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Mole Mania (Gameboy VC)

I don't plan to play this anytime soon. I decided to download it just to get it out of the way, because it doesn't appear to be a bad game at all. It also contains a lot of content for $3. I'm beginning to run out of eShop VC titles that I'll actually consider downloading. But Mole Mania was produced by Miyamoto, so I was more willing to give it a chance.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

@Sundown: That's what I like about some of the VCs on eshop. It's not too much money. For games like SOH2 it's damn good.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@LTG
What is SOH2? Its nice that the games are cheap, but it can also be a burden. And what I mean by that is I might get bored and will want to download a cheap game just because of the price. Most of the time it just ends up being a cheap thrill that will never get played again, and just ends up as wasted space on my system.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

It's Sword of Hope 2 and yea I feel what ya mean on those cheap games.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

La Mulan and Prince of Persia(SNES).

It's nice to actually purchase some games on the Wii. It's been lackluster for awhile now, but these last few months havent been to bad.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I got Dream Trigger during the weekend for around 6 bucks ( or 7?) at Best Buy.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

You'll have to tell us how it is. I've had my eye on this game for awhile now, so if its good enough, hopefully I can find it for that price.

My latest purchase is Art of Balance. I couldn't help myself after all of the discussions we were having about it. Great game! Download it if you like these kind of stacking puzzles.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Nice. You get to play any of the newer levels?
BTW, I'm leaving Wendy's around nine or ten tonight. I'll put my fc online then.

@Chris: off topic: You never added me on your 3ds. Did you not want to for some reason?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum