Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir Trailer

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

So yea when i get my 3DS this is an insta buy , im tired of Nintendo not getting this kinda horror games just as well as RPGs.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

So Gameday..,Did you ever end up buying this? If so... whated you think of it?

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Gameday has not yet purchased a 3DS.

I think the reviews for this game were really bad, so be careful where you tread.

PS:Did you add Demon to you 3DS friends list?

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Yes I did add him, but he did not add me yet. Guess he's too good to add me. :p

Any way, I'll have read more reveiws on SPIRIT Camera, I guess. Maybe it'll be worth it when it's cheaper. Thanks btw. :)

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yeah, The Cursed Memoir was CURSED by really horrible reviews. I would listen to RoryLee, if I were you LTG.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Even though the reviews were terrible, I would still like to try this game out. Maybe when the game drops down to 5 bucks I'll go give it a shot. Renting isn't an option for me since not too many places around here rent out 3DS games.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

The only place I can rent videogames in driving distance from where I live is a Redbox, and I don't think they even carry 3DS games. I never usually rent games, anyways. I just make sure I do enough research, before I decide to purchase a game. Even more so, after that whole Need for Speed: The Run incident took place. Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir Trailer  1071211947

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

The only research I do is go by the reviews of the critics, and by the reviews of the readers and gamers. Usually if you go by the research from the games site or from a magazine, they usually make it sound way more better than its gonna be.

But I'm a sucker for horror games. If I can find this for 5 buck, you can bet that I'm gonna buy it.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Yea I like playing Horror games too. BTW.. I read that this is a Fatal Frame game or a spinoff Fatal Frame series. Though I guess this game is kinda short, plus the place you're playimg in needs to be well lit.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I heard that about it too which I think really sucks. My place isn't well lit so I would have either go play outside, which is one thing I'd rather not have people see me doing(especially running around trying to find spirits), or go to the parents so they can ridicule me for playing this crappy game.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

@Everyone (especially Rory): They had this at Best Buy for $5 today (along with other M, Dream Trigger). Better check your Best Buy if your interested.
Also had other consol game but dont remember what they were or all their prices (I dont have these machines yet).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum