Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you playing?

+8
Jack
WiiWareWave
Demonic
[NL] Gameday
Viper04
SunDown
[G4L] P.K.
RoryLee
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76What are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you playing? 23/3/2013, 18:03

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I know what game Tech & Rory are going to be playing tonight at 12 a.m.

77What are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you playing? 25/3/2013, 14:33

I've been playing Mario Kart Wii online and with friends last weekend. I broke even, still got a VR of 8800 points. My VR usually gets from a mere 8500 up to a nice 9500. My best is 9885. I don't hack, cheat nor glitch. I've been into Mario Kart Wii for 4 years about 4 hours a day on average untill I got pregnant, about 9-and-a-half months ago, so I kinda need to get used to it again. I'm trying to pick it back up now, whenever my twin girl cuties let me. I just love racing games.

78What are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you playing? 25/3/2013, 20:58

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and literally nothing else.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

79What are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you playing? 26/3/2013, 06:54

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS eShop)
I was able to locate six more gemstones in Gloomy Manor, and I unlocked online multiplayer. Nobody I know was playing the game online, so I decided to quit and saved the 5th mission for tomorrow.

80What are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you playing? 2/4/2013, 23:05

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U)

Already sunk around 70 hours or more into this game. It is so addictive! I'm only HR4 at the moment since I'm focusing more on farming and grinding for better armours and weapons rather than progressing through the entire online in a couple days like some people have been doing. Seriously, I've seen people who have their HR at 50 already... what a bunch of no lives.

Mainly using the Dual Swords and Sword & Shield since they're usually pretty good for quick and painful combat. But I've been upgrading a couple long swords, great swords and switch axes to deal a bit more damage since dual swords and sword and shields can only take you so far before they're too weak for the larger monsters.

Recently got the Brachydios dual swords and wow, do they own or what! This is quickly turning into the best game I have ever played in my life, it out surpasses Tri in so many ways! And here's a pic of my favourite monster so far:

What are you playing? - Page 4 380px-MH3G-Bracchidios

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

81What are you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you playing? 6/4/2013, 12:49

Jack

Jack
Level 2

Pokemon Emerald, decided to do another play through of it, cause you guys know how much i love Pokemans c;

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum