Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game(s) that you recently finished?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

The most recent game that I finished was Red Steel 2. It was a pretty enjoyable game. The sword and gun gameplay worked really good, and it gave you plenty of options to upgrade weapons and abilities, which mixed up the combat and gave it a fresh feeling throughout.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Castlevania: The Rebirth
Very fun game. This game has that old school challenge to it, so it felt very satisfying when I finally beat it.

Professor Layton: The Miracle Mask
Great story as always. It was hard to put this game down because I was so engaged in the story. I was always on my toes trying to figure out what was going on, and always thinking about how to solve the brain busting puzzles.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Just finished Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. Wow that was one heck of an ending and nice little plot twist at the end as well. That's one of the best stories I've ever played through... I don't think much else can beat that.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Chris720 wrote:That's one of the best stories I've ever played through... I don't think much else can beat that.

Eh hem... Xenoblade Chronicles! I think Rory will even attest to that. Game(s) that you recently finished? 364988687

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

1) You haven't played Professor Layton, you're argument is invalid. Game(s) that you recently finished? 631737971
2) That has nothing to do with the thread. Game(s) that you recently finished? 2632266518

Recently finished Zuma's Revenge, wow that last boss was a little bugger. Took me 3 or 4 attempts... what a little bastard, worse than those fast, tiny reptiles on Revelations.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Just finished Castlevania MoF. And my score might change on this game since it looks like it will have some replay value to it. And it looks like it took me about 11 hours to complete it.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Finally finished up Fire Emblem last night. I put quite a bit of time into it since I wanted to get it out of the way before I purchase Monster Hunter.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

How was Fire Emblem? Enjoy it?

Well I hope you did, we're still waiting for our release. Dam I hate Europe, too many languages to translate the game in to... why can't everyone just speak English? Same goes with the Americans... it's ALUMINIUM dammit! Not Aloominum.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Fire Emblem was great! I kind of feel like going through again and building up my characters strengths and relationships. Its a pretty deep game and I highly recommend it.

And what is with you and aluminium? We just call it tinfoil.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

That's what I like about Sacred Stones. FE is actually a pretty interesting series.

Tinfoil? So when you buy a sports car and you show it off to your friends and they ask what it's made out of... you'll say tinfoil? Lol.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Chris720 wrote:That's what I like about Sacred Stones. FE is actually a pretty interesting series.

Tinfoil? So when you buy a sports car and you show it off to your friends and they ask what it's made out of... you'll say tinfoil? Lol.

Nope. I reply back with a slap to the face and then I'll tell them to get the fuck outta here!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum