Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Songs Thread.

+10
[G4l]TillDeath
danschemen
X-145
Viper04
Ninja
[G4L] P.K.
RoryLee
Soundwav
[G4L]Mr.187
[NL] Gameday
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 14/4/2013, 01:29

Sweet chill...

177Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 16/4/2013, 00:31

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

indeed...I've seen fire and i've seen rain,

I'll bet in the next life I'll have to save The Universe every day for minimal pay. It will be then and there that if I spend 4 pennies on something that I technically don't need on the 400,000th non needed item that has been tried to be sold to me, it will do me in so hardcore that I'll starve to death in a long slow hellish process. What...reality... However, fortuantely for me when this happens, just like now, I will have only paid attention to myself instead of paying attention to anyone or anything around me from start to finish saving me any possible troubles of thinking that anything other than that which happened to me was at all possible for me to have experienced...I...can't wait to turn 92 years old so I can finally have enough money to quit my job and get a bare bones place to eat lima beans in and lay on the floor in all day for four whole days until I croak. By then...i'll will have had enough money saved for 10 or 12 fully paid days of that. Aww damn...

This joke gets funnier and funnier every day. Eh, who knows In this life/world that at least I'm around it's not that bad yet, YET. But I do see it working it's way towards that. So I'll probably break down and start buying stuff eventually. It's just like, why in the hell would I want to only be so temporary involved in something that some hipnotist makes me fall head over heels in love with coinsiding with whatever I buy with MY hard earned dollars from them that gets swiped away from my fingers in such a rediculously short time because you're tricked out of thinking about resources. Like a domino effect. As a Merchant, why would you want to, or not be able to realize you're tricking specific people like that? Not everyone is competent or very mindful of their impulses and thoughts as I have luckly learnd to be at this point, at least I don't assume they definitely are in all circumstances. In fact I may be the closest to boiling over in a situation, but somehow I never do and I think I never will.

Wait, here's what: I want to be such a self mesmorized psuedo astro physisist that I can pay 27 full scale hard working construction crews to build a paradise for me. I just don't know what I want, I can't make up my mind. Never mind, I wouldn't feel right if I went for that because being able to pull that off is completely contingent upon being involved directly with kids and children (whether it be your children, students, or even neighbors if you are the type that thinks you can impose upon people from a far) that you feel rediculously responsible for in such a way that you are showing off what you have (that is hell to maintain, but hilarious to you to show everyone what you have to work to maintain, like a little inner joke everytime something needs to be fixed), and I don't fully understand the purpose of doing that? I know misery likes company and all. I guess there's little trinkets of joy in it, but it's too psychotic and bipolar I think. I haven't figured it out yet, but I guess that's one slight possibility that I've thought It could be about? However If It was my duty to do that, and if I thought it was needed, I'm pretty sure I could pull it off for real, not just wishy washy in trying to impose my values on children that I have to be involved with? Believe you, me. If you don't take this path you're not missing out on diddly. Then there's people who are toys/subsidiaries (which I definitely don't want to be) of money tree pickers. Because they rape a product out of you, whether these subsidiaries/people realize it or not. I really don't want that.

I've seen people in the real world who have litearlly come unbelievably close to being able to earn a modest castle for themselves. This is called real, not stupid or trying to call yourself evil in such a way that idiots get obsessed w/idiocy. Do you know how rediculously knowledgable they were. One of my best friends from a while back is part of one of these families. I would think they should have had more if it were up to me, that is if they wanted more. If there were anyone out there who could come as close as you could to knowing everything about just about everything: Geography, history, civil war, law, ect ect. Just as a representation of what our nation tells people to strive for, I think I knew em. I'm not trying to brag about someone else, but do you know how good you have to be in order to validate yourself as someone who is worthy of all that you consume, if you happen to consume a lot?

I think being good only at math will lose, especially if you stink at science as well, which is what I was supposed to be good at, and subsequently I sucked at both, just more at science.

No grey area...this or that. Do I wan't to put on a steel toe boot and be the one TRYING? to kick or be able to chill out. If you ask me to show up, I'll show up, but I'll have nothing to show for it, go figure. What a country, how American...what a life! I love life so much here, I just...want to create it, and I guess in a sense, I always have.

178Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 16/4/2013, 20:18

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

179Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 16/4/2013, 20:24

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

here the rap verison, well the orignal mix. https://soundcloud.com/captain-murphy-music/05-between-friends-ft-earl

180Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 18/4/2013, 17:15

That sounds cool :P

By the way, SoundWav, Rorylee and others, you're invited to my Mario Kart Wii tournament event I've organized. Please, sign up at: http://www.wiiwarewave.com/t3330-mario-kart-wii-tournament
I'm sorry it's not here or on my board, but I had to make a choice somewhere ;) Thanks for understanding.

181Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 18/4/2013, 20:45

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

182Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 18/4/2013, 21:25

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Sure thing Samantha!I gotta get my info together before I sign up, I should post it up later or tomorrow

Here is a little oldie... well 2000 anyway :P

183Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 19/4/2013, 02:07

Nice! Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 631737971 We're awaiting the info you'd provide.

An oldie :o You must mean "when Trance music was born" Laughing Sounds a bit like Ayla or ATB to me:

184Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 19/4/2013, 18:18

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P A R R R T Y Y Y Y Y !!!!!

ENJOY!!! :P

Spoiler:

185Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 19/4/2013, 23:18

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Some nice beats samantha Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 4106518139
But here is some hard beats even my 50 year old mother cant resist.

186Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 21/4/2013, 08:19

Cool! Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 2227040344 D&B isnĀ“t it? Well, as part of my http://www.game-xtreme.com/t278-tracks-that-could-be-future-game-music , which is my site, I suggest Dodge & Fuski and some others:

Dodge & Fuski - Aerophobia

Spoiler:

187Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 21/4/2013, 15:02

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Actually its called Glitch Hop, its Hiphop,UK Garage,Glitch and Chiptunes put together.

Heres something different.

188Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 23/4/2013, 17:49

I love trance music Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 364988687

Spoiler:

189Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 23/4/2013, 18:06

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Lol my computer goes berserk every time I go on this post :S Must be all this good music xP

I met this guy the other day on a website that allows alot producers to connect and share Ideas and tips.

Here is one of his trance songs, kinda short and sweet :P

190Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 25/4/2013, 01:20

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

I hope I don't start a new page...
@Soundwav, that last tune was sweet and I'm usually not all that into trance.

191Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 26/4/2013, 00:09

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

@PK wow I loved that song, I think I heard it once

I find this song very peaceful. word peace kinda thing.

192Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 27/4/2013, 16:21

Spoiler:

193Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 30/4/2013, 06:37

Spoiler:

194Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 4/5/2013, 06:51

Matan Zohar (Mat Zo)

Spoiler:

195Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 6/5/2013, 18:22

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

196Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 7/5/2013, 18:15

197Favorite Songs Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Favorite Songs Thread. 8/5/2013, 03:18

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Last edited by Soundwav on 8/5/2013, 18:37; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum