Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your latest video game purchase

+2
RoryLee
Demonic
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

What have you recently bought? Either free, download, store, gift etc.

I've been on Amazon and bought Advance Wars: Dark Conflict for £5.02 and Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings for £6.82, both for the DS. Easily the best £11.84 I've ever spent! Also thanks to Amazon credit, I got it for free and I only had to pay 2p. Your latest video game purchase 1931472354

I'm saving up and I should hopefully have enough for Kid Icarus: Uprising next week and hopefully I can get Super Mario 3D Land and Tales of the Abyss at some point. Your latest video game purchase 631737971

So, how about you?

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I love Advanced Wars! I never played the Final Fantasy game but it always caught my eye when I see it at the store. Your next game purchase should be Kid Icarus before any of those other choices. I seriously havent found any flaw in KI:U except for teaming up with your friends against randoms for online.

My latest purchase was Tales of the Abyss, Solatorobo, and Colors 3D. I've been out of town for the past month so I needed something for my 3DS to keep me busy.

And I also put I preorder in for The Last Story.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I forgot about Colors! 3D, one hell of an application, I can easily sit there and doodle for hours, but I find something to copy or follow is easier than doing something free hand.

I also bought I Must Run! not exactly the best game in the world, but at £1.80 you can't go wrong. Good for a half hour trying to progress through the "story" or beating your score in Endless Mode.

The only Advance Wars game I played was Dual Strike, which a friend let me play. I was going to pick it up at some point but forgot all about it... but now I'm gonna get Dark Conflict or Days of Ruin for you Americans. :P

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Bought Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins last night... really great game, wish I bought it sooner actually. Not a fan of Mario's crazy legs though, but it adds charm and some difficulty to the game.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I've decided I won't be pre-ordering, "The Last Story," or purchasing a copy of, "Pandora's Tower," either. Instead I'm saving up money on my Amazon gift card account, so I can hopefully order a brand new 3DS someday soon. Demonic has talked me into this. :P

I'm sorry Demonic, but I doubt I'll be able to afford a 3DS before, "Heroes of Ruin," is released. This will most likely keep me from ever purchasing a copy myself. Especially if I'm unable to purchase a copy until after it's been available for a longtime. The daily DLC was a large factor for my interest in this game. I'll have lost a lot of my interest, if a good amount of the DLC is unobtainable. I'll only have a little over a hundred dollars in my Amazon account by June 10th, and the 3DS I'm looking at is $179.95 + shipping & handling. I'm going to try and sell my Xenoblade Chronicles' artbook and those (Club Nintendo) Kid Icarus: Uprising Promo AR cards on Amazon, but there's no guarantee they'll sell.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Then I'll just have to send you a copy... :P I'm not letting you miss out on Heroes of Ruin, or its DLC.

EDIT: Received my games today... gonna be playing these all week. Your latest video game purchase 364988687

Last edited by Demonic on 27/4/2012, 13:38; edited 1 time in total

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Just ordered Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for the DS. Might order Kid Icarus soon too... or I might wait until next week, not sure yet.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Kid Icarus! You're missing out on one of the best 3DS titles. Plus, we can gang up on Tech.

I might go pick up Rythmn Heaven today after work.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I will if you wanna go halves. :P Be around £14, no idea what that is in US dollars though. :3

Yes... I am joking. ;P

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Retail: Xenoblade Chronicles

Downloadable: Super Metroid (VC)

Free: TLoZ: Skyward Sword & Save File Update (WiiShop)

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Sunny
Very good choices!

I just bought Rythmn Heaven. I only played a little bit last night but I know its gonna be a good game. And it was only 30 dollars. Your latest video game purchase 631737971

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I just bought a 32gb card for my 3DS. My memory was already getting close to full, so I thought I better just go with the big card so I dont have to worry about it again.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I just got Clubhouse games and chibi-robo DS for about 5 a piece (think the were actually 4.99)
I also just got Excitbots for about 2.99

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Well, my 3DS collection recently received a fairly large update.

1) Kid Icarus: Uprising
2) Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land (Gameboy VC)
3) The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color VC)
4) Super Mario Bros. (NES VC)
5) Ketzal's Corridors a.k.a. Potzol's Puzzles (3DSWare)

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Ordered Thearhythm on Friday so it should hopefully be here by this Friday, but knowing Amazon it'll most likely come on Thursday. :P

Finally get my rhythm game on!

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@LTG
Talk about a bargain! I love Clubhouse games! Jenny and I both have our very own copies of the game. I put many hours into this game. I never played Chibi Robot, but you can't complain when you only paid 5 dollars. And Excitebots is just pure Fun! One of the nest racing games around.

@Sunny
I have all of them except for Ketzals Corridor. But that's a real solid lineup of games. KI:U is one of best! Zelda:LA is awesome because it gives you a real challenge. I just beat Wario Land and thats another one everybody should have in their game library.

@Demon
Good Choice! There is a ton of content, and Square has already gave us some DLC. Great music and has just the right amount of difficulty.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I just added Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins into my Gameboy VC collection. God! This game is so damn nostalgic for me. Playing SML2 brings back so many good childhood Gameboy memories, and now my Gameboy Mario Land collection is complete. Your latest video game purchase 364988687

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I bought Super Mario Land when it went on sale. Even though its really short, I still had fun playing this game. It's definitely one that I want to have in my game catalog.

@Sunny
I bought that game awhile ago. I havent beat it yet so I'm really looking forward to putting some time into that game.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I know what you mean Rory. I love the software Album feature the 3DS has. I can just flip through the album and look at my whole collection. Sometimes I wonder if I actually enjoy playing videogames as much as collecting and conversing about them. Your latest video game purchase 364988687 lol

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I wonder... since we live in such an internet based world now, do we talk and converse more about the games we have rather than actually play the games we're discussing?

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I got MechAssault: Phantom wars. I had it once before for a short time. This time I got the boxbook and cart.
I saw this when I got the last games I mentioned here, and 2 of those were robot games too. So Three of the four games I got (within about a weeks time) were robot games. Your latest video game purchase 364988687

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Hmmm... NOSOUP4U, maybe Xenoblade Chronicles is having some type of an affect on you. Your latest video game purchase 364988687 lol

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

LOL! Actually I haven't played thst in awhile. Though I've been on MW3 less lately So I'm playing other games. I really should get back to that game.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Coming this Sunday I will have NSMB2 and The last Story.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Bionic Commando (Gameboy VC)

Side Note: I still have $7 and some change left in my account. I'm thinking about downloading Art of Balance Touch!, but I'm not sure yet. Does anybody have any other suggestions?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum