Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Most Recent Retro Purchase

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Well, I guess you could consider downloading The GameGear Shinobi a retro purchase. It sure does possess that retro style of difficulty.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Mole Mania (Gameboy VC)

At first, I was unsure if I should've downloaded this or The Sword of Hope II, but then I remembered just how much of Xenoblade Chronicles I have left to play through. I don't think I'm going to have the urge to play another RPG for a longtime.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

@Sundown: Yea. I actually have to get back and play SOH2. I really haven't gone far on that.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Well, I downloaded a few more 3DS VC games last night guys.

1) The Castlevania Adventure (GB VC)
It definitely possesses that old-school level of difficulty Rory. Good call on this one my friend. I don't know what the reviewer at NLife was thinking, when he only awarded this game a 3 out of 10! I didn't agree with the score that was awarded to Metroid II: Return of Samus either. For a GameBoy game, Metroid II should have at least been considered an 8 out of 10, in my opinion.

2) Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (GB VC)
Wow! I think this game might actually be a little more difficult than the NES originals. Not a bad game at all, though. The spritework is amazingly detailed for an early GameBoy game. I'd definitely recommend this game to anyone who is a fan of the series or just GameBoy games in general.

3) Dragon Crystal (GG VC)
I haven't tried this game yet. I'm not getting into any other RPGs, until after I've finally finished Xenoblade Chronicles. I'm in no hurry either, as is probably evident. I watched the video and it reminds me of old-school PC shareware RPGs I used to play. Great for when you want to play an RPG, but really don't feel like thinking too deeply about the battle mechanics.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum