Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kid Icarus

+5
X-145
Demonic
Ninja
Z Bone
RoryLee
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Kid Icarus - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 18/9/2012, 21:56

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Shit! That's just great, because I just converted the four I had into hearts. Well, I now know better than to do that again. Kid Icarus - Page 3 1625187496

52Kid Icarus - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 19/9/2012, 00:47

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Sunny
Have you beaten the game yet? What do you think of the game?

53Kid Icarus - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 19/9/2012, 01:32

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

No, I haven't finished the game yet. I've only reached the 10th chapter, so far. I haven't dedicated much time to playing it yet. I've been playing other 3DSWare & VC games as well, lately. It's a very beautiful game, and I've been enjoying it. I'll just need to play it a few more times, before I'll be able to fully get into it.

54Kid Icarus - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 19/9/2012, 01:48

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Good thing I haven't done anything with mine yet then.

Thanks Chris.

55Kid Icarus - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 19/9/2012, 01:58

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I'm probably going to try out the online multiplayer someday soon. If anybody wants to join me, you're more than welcome too.

56Kid Icarus - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 19/9/2012, 02:02

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Whenwhenwhenwhen? I haven't done it yet. Though I only went through the first sky and land level several times (Don't think I went to the second one).

BTW...Anyone use skype on this?

57Kid Icarus - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 19/9/2012, 02:36

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Well NOSOUP4U, I was hoping either Rory, Chris, Zach and or Tech could join us. So, whenever would be the best time for everyone. Figuring that out is the difficult part.

58Kid Icarus - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 19/9/2012, 13:53

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Soup
Do you use Skype now? The only other person i know that has Skype would be Tech, and also myself. I use it when Jenny is not on the computer....but most of the time she is.

59Kid Icarus - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 19/9/2012, 14:52

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Well I bought a headset, because my headbanger is messed up again, but it wont work for that. So I either try to turn it back for credit, or try to use skype with it. It's a Plantonic DSD 400 headset. They also had a speaker phone type there with number keys I could get, same price. A Kingsington, but I don't know how well it works without headphones. Though I could add some. I'd probably have to hookup my good pc for that (after putting a good antivirus on it)
What do you use?

60Kid Icarus - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 19/9/2012, 15:00

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Pfft! I dont know, its just a headset with a micrphone on it, lol. I just plug the USB cord into the laptop and start chatting away.

61Kid Icarus - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 19/9/2012, 15:23

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Hmmmm... Maybe I'll try to set up skype and see. Then I could play on other games, like Goldeneye, or kid Icarus. I'm gonna try the older pc I think first. Do you use it on kid Icarus?

62Kid Icarus - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 19/9/2012, 16:19

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'll use Skype for any game. Get it set up and see if it works.

Skype Name: rory.arends

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum