Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kid Icarus: Uprising (Online Multiplayer Matches)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I'm probably going to try out the online multiplayer this weekend. Anyone is more than welcome to join me. Just let me know if you'll be available and wish to join me this Saturday and or Sunday.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I might join up with you this weekend. A good playing time for me is usually in the morning or later at night. But Saturday morning I'll be playing the Last Story because I know im really close to finishing it. We should send a message to Zach and Tech to see if they want to join.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I'll try to hook up too. Should be easier since I won't have to hog the wii on Wendy and she has her own 3ds.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Alright then Rory, I'll send Tech and Zach an invitation on Swap Note. Later in the day on Saturday and or Sunday seems like the most convenient time for everybody. About how late in the day were you thinking Rory?

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Saturday would probably be the best one. Though I think I have a Birthday party to go to for my nephew on that day, probably midday.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Well, I hope you'll still be able to join us LTG. By the way, what age is your nephew going to be, 40? Ha! I'm just kidding LTG.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

LMAO!! Picking on the elderly never gets Old. Kid Icarus: Uprising (Online Multiplayer Matches) 631737971

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum