Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kid Icarus: Uprising (SpotPass Weapons)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Wolf Claws - 8/21/12 (TUES)

Ranged: ☆☆
Melee: ☆☆
Value: 245

Running Speed: +1
Side-dash ch. shot: +3
Recovery effect: +1
Effect duration: +2
Knockback recovery: +1

Gem → Weapon = -17300
Gem → Hearts = +162

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Crusader Blade - 8/22/12 (WEDS)

Ranged:
Melee:
Value: 100

Gem → Weapon = -200
Gem → Hearts = +12

Side Note: Well, today's weapon gem is complete shit. Evil or Very Mad

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I think all of the daily SpotPass weapons are different for each area aren't they? I'm not entirely sure because I haven't looked that deep into it... mainly because I don't care lol. I mainly get most of my weapons from playing multiplayer anyway, this is still useful but most of the time the weapons are complete junk and it costs a tonne of hearts before you can get it.

That being said, the ones you receive form multiplayer are complete shite anyway... but at least they're free and you can always merge weapons together to get something stronger.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I just need a little more practice, and I should be prepared for online multiplayer soon. I was just mentioning KI:U online multiplayer to Zach, and he's willing to team up every once in awhile. I'm still going to keep collecting the SpotPass weapon gems, in case we actually receive something rare. Some weapons fuse together better than others, so you never know what the outcome may be. To answer your question Chris, I have no idea my friend. I guess the only way to know for sure would be to compare the daily weapons I post to your own.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I don't play online for the main reason that everyone uses 300+ weapons and spam their powers like crazy, trying to get a good amount of kills is near impossible as you're constantly getting bum raped from every angle making the game very little fun. I'd be up for some friend only games, but as for going against randoms, count me out thanks.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum