Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kid Icarus

+5
X-145
Demonic
Ninja
Z Bone
RoryLee
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 18/5/2012, 17:02

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I was using it on intensity 6.0 I believe, either that or 7.0 on Chapter 6. Took me ages to beat Dark Pit though since the Palutena Bow only shoots 3 arrows and it takes about 4 or 5 seconds to "reload".

I'm preferring the Clubs, Claws and Arms. Orbitars and Staffs are absolute crap though, I can't use either of them... not a fan of Bows either really, ammo is short and the reload is too long.

Currently playing against CPU players at Level 9. Get so much loot and hearts it's ridiculous! Easily the best way to get stuff.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

27Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 21/5/2012, 20:11

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Got some Paw Pad Orbitars today.

Ranged: One and a half.
Melee: None
Value: 229

Overall defense +2
Burning +3
Running Speed +3
Stamina +1
Dash ch. shot +1
Side-dash cont.fire +1

What a sexy weapon! Shame that whatever I fuse it with it loses all of its attributes... not to mention I hate Orbitars in general, wish you could send people your weapons over the internet or something...

28Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 22/5/2012, 13:43

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

The range and melee are complete Shit! :O

I actually think the Orbitars are pretty deadly for online play. Plus, the Paw Pads look pretty cool when you charge them up. Nothing like a big paw coming at your face.

My best weapon has a rank about 330, and the range and melee are pretty good. I can't remember what the weapon is called but I know its a Palm that shoots rings.

29Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 23/5/2012, 00:55

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Nothing shall beat my Value 212 Viridi Palm with ★★★★★★ Melee! Absolutely bum rapes and it has In-Peril Autododge +2, oh yeah baby!

I auto dodge then I melee your face in!

30Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 23/5/2012, 01:05

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

How about my Tiger Claws

Ranged:4.5 Stars
Melee:3.5 Stars
Value:285
With in-peril autododge +2

Demon, you're done!!

31Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 23/5/2012, 08:49

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

How about my Value 292 Magnus Club...

Ranged: ★★★
Melee: ★★★☆

Speed + 3
Weakening +3
In-Peril Attack Boost +3

32Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 23/5/2012, 13:02

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Not too bad....but the Magnus Club is the weakest out of all the clubs. Later on this weekend I will try and post some info on here that tells you the strengths and weaknesses of each weapon. But if you need to know, just check out the info from the idols.

33Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 24/5/2012, 23:56

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I loved the description of the Fairy Orbitars. "Are you tired of pixies telling you to listen?" or at least something like that... I just love how they try to incorporate parts from their other games, Metroid, Zelda etc.

Anyways, I've been trying to get all the Zodiac Weapons and Powers lately, most of them are pretty crap and some aren't too bad. I'm currently fond of the Leo Cannon, but I'm not that much of a fan of cannons so that'll probably be my only one I'll keep.

34Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 20/7/2012, 04:54

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Well, I did it. The order for, "Kid Icarus Uprising," has been placed at Amazon! I expect it to arrive in about 6-9 days, because I ordered from a commercialized seller. There's an additional 3-4 day waiting period for processing. I might not dive right into it, because I still have other games I really need to finish. But I may just play through Xenoblade Chronicles at the same time.

35Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 21/7/2012, 14:17

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

If you keep playing Xenoblade the way you are, you are gonna miss out on some good games. That was my only downfall with that game was the amount of time that I had to put in. I even thought Zelda was too long and could've been shortened up by at least 10 to 15 hours.

Kid Icarus hits the right spot with the 12 hour campaign and the mix of online and weapon fusion Kid Icarus - Page 2 631737971 . Youre gonna Love this game and I hope the controls dont bother you, because they do take some time to get used to.

36Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 21/7/2012, 17:00

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Once you get the controls how you want them and you get comfortable with them they become second nature, however it might take a few days before you get comfortable and get the settings just right. I know it took me a while, the controls felt horrid and slow, but once I played around with my settings and playing around with the controls I adapted to it.

I can't think of a better way of playing this game.

37Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 26/7/2012, 13:57

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

The controls are the only reason the game got bad reviews! I see these reviewers praising touch screen controls for ios games, but when they don't get standard tank controls for a Nintendo game, they have to bitch and moan.

38Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 26/7/2012, 21:58

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Reviewers always seem to find some reason to bitch about whatever Nintendo produces. I believe it's just because Nintendo has made it so difficult to live up to it's name. Nintendo has some shoes that can't be filled by any other publisher. If Nintendo was a worthless publisher, they would never garner this much attention.

39Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 24/8/2012, 02:22

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I just recently created a thread at WiiWareWave specifically for Kid Icarus: Uprising online multiplayer. I'm trying to gather enough people, so we could potentially divide up into three or four teams consisting of three people each. As you've stated Chris, playing with randoms is ideal for nobody. Two WiiWareWave member's have already replied, and they're willing to participate. I'm going to mention this to Tech and Zach as well, and hopefully everyone will be willing to participate. We would need to designate 3 or 4 team captains, after we've gathered enough people. The link below will direct you to the WiiWareWave Uprising thread I've been referring to. I hope RoryLee and yourself will participate, Chris

http://www.wiiwarewave.com/t2509-wiiwarewave-uprising

40Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 24/8/2012, 06:20

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

With the four teams, do you mean a tournament? Since KI:U only supports six players maximum, and in Light vs. Dark it splits into two teams.

Also, I don't want to sound like a massive pain in the ass... but why do we always have to go over to WiiWareWave to start match-ups with them? I never see them come over here and say they want to play with us...

Besides, we can easily get six players from here and through Swapnote to participate in a Free for all match or Light vs. Dark - just saying.

41Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 24/8/2012, 23:35

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yes, I was suggesting something tournament related. Depending upon how many people participate, we would split up into three or four teams. I know WiiWareWave members hardly ever visit our site, but that's why we just bring G4L to them. Which isn't much different from scheduling GE wars with other clans. I'm just trying establish the most effective method of gaining the most participants. I didn't mean for this to appear like a popularity contest. It was just supposed to be a bunch of gamers trying to have some fun. I haven't just been advertising this exclusive KI:U community here either. I just thought, the more the merrier. Can't we all just get along?

42Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 25/8/2012, 07:26

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

We are getting along perfectly fine, I just hate it when it's always one-sided - we always have to take an interest in them and we don't get any back, there has to be some give and take, not just take.

43Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 25/8/2012, 23:59

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Well Chris, I really hope you'll still participate my friend, and maybe we'll recruit a few new G4L members in the process.

44Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 31/8/2012, 04:03

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I just got this used, though maybe I should have got it new to get the stand. I was trying to lot for that part sold separately.
Was gonna go with RE:Mercenaries used, but forgot about capcom making it so that your save info couldn't be deleted (Unless you had a special thing to do it with). That really annoyed me.

45Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 31/8/2012, 04:50

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

LTG, you made the right choice between either purchasing a copy of Resident Evil: Mercenaries or Kid Icarus: Uprising. Trust me, Kid Icarus: Uprising is amazing my friend. Also, I haven't been forced to utilize the 3DS stand even once while playing, and I have rather small hands. The only real reason why you'd opt to purchase a new copy is for the Club Nintendo coins, or if you're like me, and you somehow feel it's your responsibility to help support Nintendo as a developer/publisher. I think I just hate purchasing anything used, because of my childhood as a Welfare recipient. Anyways, I'm just glad we have another member that has KI:U. Even if you don't feel like playing KI:U tonight LTG, I would still create a save file. That way, you'll still be able to collect yourself some SpotPass weapon gems. I believe Nintendo was only going to distribute SpotPass weapons for a year after KI:U was released, so you're better off beginning your collection now than later on.

46Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 3/9/2012, 00:34

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

So anyone playing KI:Uprising online recently? I havent played that part yet.

47Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 3/9/2012, 00:55

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

LTG, I haven't tried the online multiplayer yet either, but I've been informed that playing with randoms can be somewhat aggravating. I tried to start a small exclusive community for KI:U online multiplayer at WiiWareWave, and a few members from WiiWareWave have already agreed to participate. I sent out invitations to everyone and anyone, but nobody else has visited the thread since.

48Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 3/9/2012, 01:10

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

well I'm gonna want to. BTW...how is it agravating playing with randoms?

49Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 18/9/2012, 20:47

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Can anybody please inform me of what purpose the mystery Spot Pass weapon gems serve?

50Kid Icarus - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid Icarus 18/9/2012, 21:48

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

You haven't unlocked the weapon yet, therefore it gives you a question mark.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum