Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Club Nintendo Rewards - North America

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

It's the SNES original Rory. The reviews at NLife & IGN mentioned it being a fairly short experience, so I'll probably just save my coins for a different first-party Nintendo title.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I'm interested in it, though I have the 3ds version too. (Trying to decide).
@Rory: I want them to bring the 64 version. I played that before. I think you eventually got some type of jumping shoes (or something) eventually. I don't recall getting to that point though. The birdman one that actually got my mom to try it. :)

Edit: @Sundown: Sorry.... I forgot to check that DR. Mario thing for you. :(

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Club Nintendo is now offering Super PunchOut (Wii VC) as a downloadable reward for 150 coins, until November 14th.

Are you interested in this new reward?

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Maybe. I was thinking of pilot wings [hadn't decided today] then kinda forgot about it till just a bit ago.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yeah, I guess you thought about it a little too long NOSOUP4U. New Club Nintendo Rewards - North America - Page 2 364988687

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Club Nintendo is currently offering Art Style: Rotozoa as a downloadable reward for the Wii console, until Nov. 25th 2012. Art Style: Rotozoa is available for just 100 Club Nintendo coins, or it can be purchased on the WiiShop for 600 Wii points. Are you interestsd in this new downloadable reward?

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I found out about this monday. I just haven't been back home yet to download it yet.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'm gonna pass on this one. I'd rather spend my coins on a N64 game, it something other than a puzzler.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

You know, Rory! There's just not enough puzzlers available on Nintendo's download services.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

SunDown wrote:You know, Rory! There's just not enough puzzlers available on Nintendo's download services.

Have you been living under a digital or rock or passing around the weed again? DSiWare and WiiWare are packed full of puzzle games that it's now quite retarded. You can't look on the eShop without finding 200+ puzzle games and that's just on DSiWare! D:

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Chris
I believe he was being sarcastic. New Club Nintendo Rewards - North America - Page 2 1625187496

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

@Rory I know, but it's so much fun taking the piss out of Sun especially when he makes it so easy. New Club Nintendo Rewards - North America - Page 2 98290982

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Oh, my God! Club Nintendo is offering another cheap ass 200 point DSiWare game as a downloadable reward for the 3DS. This shit is becoming unbelievable already. Quit being such cheap bastards Nintendo!

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Club Nintendo is now offering ThruSpace as a downloadable reward for 150 coins, until Dec. 9th, 2012. ThruSpace is also available on the WiiShop for 800 Wii points. Are you interested in this new reward?

Notice: For a limited time, the Golden Nunchuk is available while supplies last. Which is one reward I wish I had enough coins for. If you own a golden Triforce WiiMote and have 900 coins to spend, I would put your order in very soon.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Thanks for the heads up, Sunny! I just had enough points to get a Gold Nunchuck, and good thing I did because I guess they are already out of them.

And is Thru-Space the same as the 3DS game Potzols puzzle? Or whatever the hell its called....

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

No problem buddy. I knew they were about to run out very quickly. ThruSpace is the original WiiWare game, Ketzal's Corridor's is a sequel of sorts. The gameplay remains the same, but Ketzal's Corridoor's has more gameplay modes, better & more colorful visuals, and of course, stereoscopic 3D effects. ThruSpace costs $8, while Ketzal's Corridoor's is only $7. Which may be due to the lack of online leaderboards. I just thought I'd let you guys know, in case you wanted to try the original game before purchasing Ketzal's Corridoor's. The same can't be said for Art of Balance. Which I would inform you to just skip the WiiWare original. Which costs $10, as opposed to $7 for Touch!

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Club Nintendo is currently offering 1080º Snowboarding as a downloadable reward for only 150 coins, until Jan. 6, 2013. 1080º Snowboarding can also be purchased in the WiiShop for 1,000 Wii points. Are you interested in this new reward?

I'm not totally sure if I should download this or not guys. I've already downloaded Mario Kart 64 and also Wave Race 64, so I'm not really in much need of another racer on VC. Although, I really enjoyed both of those games mentioned above, and many people compare 1080º Snowboarding to Wave Race 64. I'm guessing maybe the control scheme & responsiveness is somewhat similar. I've never played 1080º Snowboarding in my life, even after hearing/seeing so many positive opinions. I probably wouldn't pay $10 for the game, otherwise. So, would you say that it's worth 150 Club Nintendo coins to a person like myself?

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

It's definitely worth the $10 and the 150 coins. I'm a big fan of Wave Race and 1080, so if I didn't have them already I would download this in a heartbeat.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I just finished downloading 1080º Snowboarding, but I'm not really in the mood to play it now. I am going to play a little more of Wario Land and RE:R tonight, though. Now I just need to download F-Zero X, and I'll have all of the best racers that were available for the N64. I still can't believe that 1/4th of the N64 games available on VC are racers. I actually owned Cruis'n USA as a young teenager and loved the game. But I already completed the game 100% back then, so it doesn't really have much left to offer me except nostalgia.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Club Nintendo is currently offering the following games until Jan. 6th, 2013:

3D Classics: Twin Bee - 150 coins
Twin Bee can also be purchased from the 3DS eShop for $4.99

Metroid II: Return of Samus - 150 coins
Metroid II can also be purchased from the 3DS VC for $3.99.

Mario Party 2 - 150 coins
Mario Party can also be purchased from the WiiShop for 1,000 Wii points.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum