Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Club Nintendo Rewards - North America

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Here's your list of new Club Nintendo rewards for those North Americans:

WiiWare

Snowpack Park (Nintendo, 150 coins) — A game full of penguins.

Eco Shooter Plant 530 (Nintendo, 200 coins) — Developed by Fire Emblem studio Intelligent Systems.

DSiWare

Art Style: PiCTOBiTS (Nintendo, 150 coins) — A true DSiWare classic and one of the better Art Style games.

Remember — you must have a 3DS to claim DSiWare as a Club Nintendo reward — the codes only work in the 3DS eShop.

3DS Download Software

3D Classics: Urban Champion (Nintendo, 150 coins) — Easily the worst 3D Classics game currently on the 3DS eShop.

[via nintendolife.com]

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

You got my attention with Eco Shooter once I read it was developed by the Fire Emblem crew. Do you happen to know anything about the game?

I'm gonna pass on the handheld games. I don't need any more puzzle games, or that piece of crap on my 3DS.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Unfortunately not... however the fact it was made by Intelligent Systems has interested me too... however I've never seen it on the Wii Shop so I'm not sure if it has been released in the EU.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yeah, neither has Snowpack Park Demonic. SKTTR from NintendoLife & WiiWareWave is extremely disappointed by this. He stated he would actually pay full retail price for Snowpack Park. He's been waiting for it to be localized for a very longtime.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I don't understand why one thing can be released in a country but not in another. I still want Excitebots to be localized, but nothing... which means I have to import an American Wii and the Excitebots game before I can play it and so close to the end of the Wii's life cycle, there really is no point...

Hopefully we won't get the same bull with the Wii U.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Same here Demonic. I really don't understand all of that regional localization slot technicality bullshit! Evil or Very Mad

I've been informed that, "Arc Rise Fantasia," is a really competent RPG, and it still hasn't been localized in Europe/PAL territories yet. I really don't know why either, because just look at how successful Xenoblade Chronicles' sales were and still are in Europe.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Just a reminder for you guys, Club Nintendo will be offering a new downloadable reward for the 3DS tomorrow. If you think you might actually want Art Academy: First Semester for 150 coins, you'd better request a redemption code now!

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I hope it's a good 3ds game. I don't think I've downloaded any other than the Colors 3d.

edit: Althou I wouldn't mind a good dsi download either. (Hopefully on of the more expsnsive ones in the shop.)

edit: oops forgot the safari game.

Last edited by NOSOUP4U on 24/9/2012, 20:27; edited 1 time in total

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

1 Art game is enough for me. Hopefully Nintendo gives us something good.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Looks like Birds and Beans is the game this time for 100 coins.
Seems a little too much for a 2 dollar game.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Ugh...not another game with "Bird" in the title. Crying or Very sad

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yup, Nintendo is trying to pass us off another cheap DSiWare title for 100 coins again. This is becoming more disappointing with each update.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Yea it's pretty crappy that they're doing that. If I wanted it, I'd feel better about paying the two dollars. I'd feel a little better if it was a decent five dollar game at least. I guess I'll save the coins to the next good thing.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

You should spend your coins on that DS carrying bag. It's the one that comes in the color blue, or red, and you can flip it inside out and change the color to gray. This thing works perfect for both the 3DS, and the 3DS XL.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

@RoryLee: Thanks for the info. Actually, I'm still on the lookout for a case that I don't have to take off when using the 3DSXL. I'll have to look, but I bet the case you're talking about is a fortune in coins. I really like the game download, as they tend to be cheaper (not to mention, they're games).
Right now I'm using the protective cover that my system came in to protect it.
Also it'd be cool if I could find a case cover made out of the same stuff as the wiimote covers. It wouldn't be as good as a nerf one, but it'd be less bulky.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

The thing I'm talking about is just a pouch that you can put your 3DS in to carry around. I believe it cost about 250 coins for one. I prefer to have something to protect my DS when I go out and about. Other then that I don't want any protective gear on my system.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

NOSOUP4U, your best option would be to purchase Nerf Armor for your 3DS. I'm not sure if it's available for the 3DS XL yet, though.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Club Nintendo is now offering Dr. Mario Online RX as a reward for 100 coins. Which is available in the WiiShop for 1,000 Wii points. Are you interested in this reward?

Edit: Hey Rory! I'll trade you a Dr. Mario Online RX redemption code for those 1,000 Wii points you just won. Hahaha! I'm just kidding. I know you wouldn't do that. New Club Nintendo Rewards - North America 364988687

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

That sounds like a really good deal. But right now the only game I want on the Wii shop is Retro City Rampage. And I really don't see myself putting that much time into this game, so its a No for me.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I myself already have dr mario myself. As for Retrocity Rampage, I wish that they'd bring it out already.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

NOSOUP4U, do you happen to know if the online multiplayer is still active?

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I don't know. Sorry. If I remember, when I get back sometime tomorrow, I could check the game on my other wii. I may not be back till late though.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

NOSOUP4U, I just went ahead and spent 100 coins on Dr. Mario Online RX. I already have Tetris Party, so I thought why not. Plus, I really enjoyed Dr. Mario on the Gameboy, and I'm sure this version is superior. I guess you're able to send a Battle Demo to any of your Wii friend's message board's who don't have the game, so you can play online together.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Club Nintendo is now offering Pilot Wings (Wii VC) as a downloadable reward for 100 coins. Are you interested in this new reward?

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Pilot Wings SNES or N64? Either way, that seems like a good reward for me. Not sure if I'll get it since I already got my Pilotwing fix on the 3DS. Oh, and Pilotwings 64 is my favorite one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum