Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

July Club Nintendo Rewards

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1July Club Nintendo Rewards Empty July Club Nintendo Rewards 2/7/2012, 09:33

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

We still don't know what the reward is for the Platinum Club Nintendo members are, but we do know what you can spend your coins on this month:

Wii Virtual Console
Mario Tennis (Nintendo 64) — 150 Coins. Available until 22nd July. It's Mario Tennis, what's not to love?

DSiWare
Electroplankton: Rec-Rec (download only compatible with 3DS) — 100 Coins. Available until 15th July. Will you be downloading this electronic plankton?

What are you spending your coins on this month? Or save your coins, that's an option too.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I'm not sure if I should spend 150 coins on Mario Tennis or not. Only 150 coins for a $10 VC title does seem like a really good deal, but I have no idea how much I would actually play it. Electroplankton: Rec-Rec seems like a really big rip-off. I mean, come on! 100 coins for a $2/200 point DSiWare title!? I know I'm definitely waiting until the next downloadable Club Nintendo reward for the 3DS becomes available on July 15th. I can't wait to find out what the Elite Platinum Status rewards will be this year. With my luck, it will probably be complete crap. July Club Nintendo Rewards 364988687 lol

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I would download Mario Tennis in a hearbeat if I hadn't already bought it a few months ago. Mario Tennis and Mario Golf 64 are still my favorite Mario sports titles, and I prefer the older Mario games over the new ones.

I just watched a video for Electroplankton..... July Club Nintendo Rewards 3600128142

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

i never had the chance to own n64 mario tennis but i did like it alot back then so that would be a good buy on my end. i havent brought a new wii game in forever need so more club points. Last thing i got was the specials on fluidity and kart snes and thats cause i had all my points saved for awhile of not seeing anything worth while for me that is ;p

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Gameday Jay and RoryLee, so are the both of you guys giving me the green light for Mario Tennis?

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I would go for it! Its a great game, and its even better that you dont have to spend 10 bucks on it.

Or another thing thats worths some points is the 3DS game carrying case, and the little bag that you can put your 3DS into to.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Well, I took your advice again Rory. I just downloaded Mario Tennis today. Even if I don't play it much as I should, it's still nice to have another N64 title available in my VC collection.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Its a good game to have in your VC library. I hope you enjoy the game July Club Nintendo Rewards 364988687

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

yessir join the club ;p SWING !

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum