Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

June Club Nintendo Rewards

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1June Club Nintendo Rewards Empty June Club Nintendo Rewards 1/6/2012, 09:10

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

It's a new month so new rewards for those Club Nintendo fans, only available for North Americans, however. So what are you going to spend your coins on this time? Choose carefully!

3DS Virtual Console
Donkey Kong (Game Boy) — 100 Coins.

DSiWare
Brain Age Express: Sudoku — 150 Coins. This reward can only be obtained through the 3DS eShop.

Wii Virtual Console
Kirby Super Star (Super NES) — 150 Coins.

WiiWare
Maboshi's Arcade — 150 Coins.

[via club.nintendo.com]

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I think I'm gonna pass on these. I would download Kirby Superstars, but right now I'm looking for games to download to my 3DS. I recommend you guys try out Donkey Kong. Well worth the purchase June Club Nintendo Rewards 631737971

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I spent 150 coins on Kirby Super Star last night. I've been saving my coins for VC rewards, and it's finally paying off. I just couldn't pass up Kirby Super Star. I already downloaded Kirby's Adventure (NES VC) awhile ago, and Kirby Super Star is supposedly an even better game. I've seen so many people regard it as the very best entry in the entire series. I've only reached the 5th level in Kirby's Adventure, so far. It's still going to be awhile, before I'll be experiencing Super Star for myself. I'm just really happy I was able to download such an awesome game without being forced to purchase any Wii points, because I can't afford to purchase any. June Club Nintendo Rewards 364988687

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum