Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pandora's Tower might be coming to North America!!!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StarOceanCrazy

StarOceanCrazy
Level 1

I just read an article at Nintendo World Report that seems to indicate that the third and final Operation Rainfall game is coming to America Pandora's Tower might be coming to North America!!!!! 364988687

X-145

X-145
Level 3

YES! This is great news! Now I just need to find $150 to get all three lol Laughing ...
RPG's FTW!

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

"Pandora's Tower," actually interests me more than, "The Last Story". Although, I've been informed that XSeed might possibly be producing, "The Last Story," in even more limited quantities than, "Xenoblade Chronicles," was. So there would be no chance of finding a copy, by the time, "Pandora's Tower," arrives. I may be able to pre-order a copy of, "Pandora's Tower," as a Christmas present, though. :P

X-145, it's more like, "Finally some great RPGs on the Wii console FTW!"

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Have fun with Pandora's Tower... freakin' gross game. Eating parts of dead monsters... ewwww

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Hey! I seriously want this extremely original and abstract JRPG to be localized in North America as well. You gamers in the PAL territories better purchase a copy, and just play it on an empty stomach, damn it! :P

Come on now! Can you really pass up that totally awesome cover art on an all-black game case? Plus, you lucky Europeans have the option to purchase the Limited Collector's Edition, once again. Which comes with an artistic steelbook case and a beautifully illustrated 32 page artbook as well. I want another artbook, damn it!

X-145

X-145
Level 3

I don't care how "gross" it is I want it damn it!

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Wow! It seems as though Pandora's Tower really is the weakest of the three Project Rainfall titles. I was really surprised when I seen the 7/10 NintendoLife & IGN awarded it. I'm surprised more so, that Nintendo would publish a title only worthy of a 7.0 this late in the Wii console's lifespan. I guess I might only have The Last Story pre-ordered as a birthday gift now, and forget about having Pandora's Tower pre-ordered as a Christmas present. Although, having all three Project Rainfall titles probably would make for an awesome gaming discussion piece, down the road someday. You know, something to tell your grandchildren one day. "I wasn't only there, I lived it!" Hahaha! But seriously, you know what I mean. :P

X-145

X-145
Level 3

I was afraid of that...I did think that it wasn't as good looking overall. Well that frees up our time for the other 2 right?

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Does anyone know of this game is gonna come to the States?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum