Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion)

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Ha! Yeah, I know Rory. I don't know if that could even be considered a brief glimpse of the game. I just came across this video containing details for the 3DS version, though.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

If you read the comments section below the YouTube video I posted above, the author states that the entire video is footage of the 3DS version. It does look too good to be true. I'm not going to put anything past the capabilitie's of the 3DS, though.

I just checked the other day, and the 3DS version was already actually sold out at Amazon. Now it states this item won't be released until Feb. 2013, but my delivery estimate is still scheduled for Dec. 17th 2012. I guess SEGA didn't print enough copies of the 3DS version, because copies of the WiiU, X-box 360, PS3 and PS Vita versions are still available to order.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Also compared to the Vita version, which is just a port of the HD versions, the 3DS version is being built from the ground up which is pretty awesome. It would be nice to see this come good for the 3DS... but I'll have a Wii U to play. Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion) - Page 3 631737971

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

How did you know the 3DS version was developed from the ground up? I haven't mentioned that yet, did I? Or have you been doing your own research Chris?

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

It's probably just a rumour going around, but I've heard a lot about it on the internet recently. And it's quite hard to dismiss that since most games on the Vita are just ports from the PS3... good job Sony, you made a port machine!

I wouldn't be surprised with the 3DS version being built up from the ground since you can't exactly port it over from the other systems since it's different hardware and it has 3D to cater for.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yeah, that all does seem very logical. I just hope the unique design of the 3DS version won't be it's downfall.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Well guys, guess what I recently found out. I was informed by a representative from Sumo Digital that the 3DS version will not support voice chat. It has also been brought to my attention that the 3DS version has been delayed again until Feb. 13th, 2013. Just my luck, right? Of course, it is. So...

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I kinda figured that the game wouldnt support voice chat. It sucks that the game is being delayed, but I always prefer that they do that and then make it the best that they can. Who knows, maybe with they delay they might actually be able to add voice chat.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I guess anything is possible, with just the correct amount of optimization. But still, I highly doubt the game will support voice chat Rory. The representative from Sumo Digital informed me that it would require too much of the available bandwith, with everything else that's going on in the game. Which is due to the system's capabilities. He/she also stated that Sumo Digital rather utilize the available bandwith to create a smoother online multiplayer experience. Well, not exactly in those words, but you know how I am with words. That's what I derived from his or her statement.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

It sounds like they've done a fantastic job on the home consoles so I hope the 3DS version turns out to be just as good. It sucks that it wont support voice chat, but that still doesnt matter if the game is enjoyable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum