Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion)

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

.:RoryLee:. wrote:Dive off the cliff and transform into a big pile of shit!

Don't take this too serious now, Sunny Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion) - Page 2 631737971

Rolling on floor laughing my fucking ass off! Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion) - Page 2 2632266518

And yeah, Sunny, don't go ditching on us because we're offending your game. Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion) - Page 2 98290982

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Thanks for the tip Chris.

You guys can go ahead and make all the jokes you want to. But I do expect a remittal from both of you, if this game turns out to be a winner. Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion) - Page 2 364988687

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

A remittal? To hell with that!

As to whether this game will be any good or not, well that's still up in the air. It's looking pretty good so far, but looks can be deceiving. But I'd love to see it flop and then see you get upset again, ala Need for Speed: The Run for Wii. Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion) - Page 2 631737971

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Chris720 wrote:A remittal? To hell with that!
LMAO!

Chris720 wrote:As to whether this game will be any good or not, well that's still up in the air. It's looking pretty good so far, but looks can be deceiving. But I'd love to see it flop and then see you get upset again, ala Need for Speed: The Run for Wii. Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion) - Page 2 631737971
It's not good enough for you that Rory has to remind me of NFS:TR every chance he gets, huh?

Last edited by SunDown on 5/11/2012, 23:31; edited 1 time in total

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

SunDown wrote:
Chris720 wrote:A remittal? To hell with that!
LMAO!

Chris720 wrote:As to whether this game will be any good or not, well that's still up in the air. It's looking pretty good so far, but looks can be deceiving. But I'd love to see it flop and then see you get upset again, ala Need for Speed: The Run for Wii. Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion) - Page 2 631737971
It's not good enough for you that Rory has to remind of NFS:TR every chance he gets, huh?

Well that and it's just funny. Laughing

this sounds very promising to me.

7 days later...

I just received NFS:TR

The very next day...

WARNING: DO NOT PURCHASE THIS VIDEO GAME!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Ok, ok. I'll definitely admit that I was very naive when it came to NFS:TR, but, "Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing," was received exceptionally well across all applicable platforms including the Wii & DS. Plus, the original wasn't available in 3D either. Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion) - Page 2 364988687

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

To tell you the truth though, the 3DS version was pretty terrible as well. It was a lot of fun and the online was great, but it was just trying to find people to play with that let it down considerably.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Hey you guys, dont forget about Planet Crashers! Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion) - Page 2 2632266518

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Hey! I didn't even buy that game Rory! Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion) - Page 2 3686606283

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Well that is true, but you were considering it and you even said yourself that it was a decent game... and then the reviews came in. It just seems you find bad games decent and then eventually you hate them, it's just so funny! ;D

But the games most people enjoy, *cough*Kid Icarus*cough*, you don't enjoy at all... maybe you just have a strange taste in video games.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

But I do have to say that Sonic Racing is looking really good. The transformations look really cool, and it looks like the courses will have different paths which is also really cool. I hope the reviews are pretty good for you Sunny.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Ok, here's the deal Rory. If, "Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed," receives scores of eight or higher out of ten, then Chris, NOSOUP4U and yourself will also purchase a copy, so it can be nominated for weekend clan gaming. If it doesn't at least receieve an 8 out of 10, then I will refrain from suggesting anymore videogames in the future. Do we have a deal?

Side Note: And the Metacritic score doesn't count either.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Hmm... problem with scores is that they don't determine the game, it's what the reviewer says about the gameplay, the controls, the visuals and the content in the game and then they give it a reasonable score depending on their scoring policy. I'd rather know what makes the game, not what number a reviewer has given it...

But if Rory and Soup are up for that then there's not much else I can say against that.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

No takers, huh? Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion) - Page 2 364988687

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Does Castlevania come out soon? If it does, I'd rather put my money towards that. I <3 Castlevania!

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

No Rory, "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate," is scheduled for a March 2013 release date in NA. Don't worry, I'm highly anticipating that game as well.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Ohh...It showed this month when I checked it out at Gamestop. Go figure.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Ha! Even the advertisments at GameStop are misinforming. Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion) - Page 2 364988687 Lol!

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

The first review for the PS3 & X-box 360 versions is now in at IGN.
IGN's PS3 & X-box 360 Review

At the top of the page it states that IGN will be releasing their coverage of the 3DS & PS Vita versions soon. I know the PS3 & X-box 360 versions will be superior, compared to the 3DS & PS Vita versions, but this is still a great score to begin with. I'm expecting an 8 out of 10 to be awarded to the 3DS version.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Vita finally gets a game.

I wonder how well they'll score the 3DS version... I'm not all that interested, especially since paper Mario releases on the same day as this game, sure I could buy both but I know which one would be the better purchase. Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion) - Page 2 631737971

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I don't know about that Chris, because I've seen many mixed opinions of Paper Mario: Sticker Star. It's as colorful and cheerful as always, and the 3D is amazing, but the story is just a little above average, and the battle system is shallow. Anyways, are you guys still going to purchase a copy if the 3DS version is awarded an 8 out of 10 at Nlife or IGN?

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Dude... it's fucking Mario! Mario pwns everything no matter what score it receives! You go play your Sonic racer... you strange person...

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yeah. Ok, Chris. We'll see who's strange. When the 3DS reviews come rolling in, and it's regarded a highly recommended racer for the 3DS. Mark my words! Muahahahaha!

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Transformed (Discussion) - Page 2 3796487374 Wow! In the video below, SEGA has so graciously granted us a very short 5 second sneak peek at the 3DS version of this kart racer. (Hint, the sarcasm?)

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Damn! I blinked and I missed the video. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum