Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Retro City Rampage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Retro City Rampage Empty Retro City Rampage 5/10/2012, 18:39

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

It looks like this is finally gonna release this year. This might be the last big title that shows up on the WiiWare service, so this would be the way to go out. The price is a little hefty, being its gonna cost 15 dollars. I'm not sure how long the campaign is gonna last, but I know that this will be an instant download for me.

Anyone else excited about this game?

Last edited by .:RoryLee:. on 14/10/2012, 00:44; edited 1 time in total

2Retro City Rampage Empty Re: Retro City Rampage 6/10/2012, 02:25

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Oh, I'm definitely anticipating Retro City Rampage. Although, I hope it's well worth the long wait. $15 is premium price for a WiiWare title, so it better be a premium WiiWare title. If the WiiWare version is the same price as the PSN & XBLA version's, it better be of the same quality and contain at least the same amount of content too. Unless there is exclusive content in each version of the game. Otherwise, Retro City Rampage might actually provide some competition for La-Mulana as my #1 favorite WiiWare title. But as of now, I'm not completely convinced it will.

Side Note: It would've been nice, if V-Blanc would've decided to reward our patience with a $5 discount like Nigoro so appreciatively did.

3Retro City Rampage Empty Re: Retro City Rampage 12/10/2012, 00:55

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

This game looks fun as hell! Metacritic has 3 reviews up so far, and right now its been pretty positive. Game Informer is the only critic that gave it a somewhat of a low score. So I'm pretty sure that when this comes out for the Wii that it will be an instant download for me.

4Retro City Rampage Empty Re: Retro City Rampage 12/10/2012, 03:59

StarOceanCrazy

StarOceanCrazy
Level 1

WiiWareWave reported that this game might be released on Thanksgiving day! Retro City Rampage 364988687

5Retro City Rampage Empty Re: Retro City Rampage 13/10/2012, 01:15

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Staroceancrazy, as long as it arrives before Christmas, I'll be pleased.

I've just been wondering one thing. Since Retro City Rampage has taken so damn long to finally arrive, will it be considered an actual retro videogame? Retro City Rampage 364988687 Lol!

6Retro City Rampage Empty Re: Retro City Rampage 14/10/2012, 00:42

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

StarOceanCrazy wrote:WiiWareWave reported that this game might be released on Thanksgiving day! Retro City Rampage 364988687

I sure hope so. That'll be great if it does. That way I can eat some turkey and then finish off the day playing this game. After watching the video, I wish I would've downloaded the original TMNT games before it got removed. I miss playing the Dam(n) level.

7Retro City Rampage Empty Re: Retro City Rampage 14/10/2012, 23:24

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

TMNT was actually the very first game I ever downloaded from the WiiShop. I just had to download it, as soon as I seen it. It holds a lot of nostalgia for me, and Double Dragon II: The Revenge wasn't available for download back then. I believe TMNT was only the second NES title I ever owned as a child.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum