Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Wii Purchase

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your Latest Wii Purchase  Empty Your Latest Wii Purchase 7/3/2012, 08:02

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I downloaded Ironclad from the Neo Geo VC not too long ago, and I just ordered a copy of Fishing Resort the other day.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I just got my copy of Fishing Resort last night. And I also downoaded Mega Man for the game boy.

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

MW3 Wizii :P

Jack

Jack
Level 2

Super Mario Galaxy for £10 :3

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I just downloaded Soul of Darkness and Fun Fun! Minigolf TOUCH. I only played each game for an hour or so, and so far they are both worth a download.

Mingolf TOUCH has some really good graphics, and some 3D effects to go with it. The controls are awesome. You can either use the touch screen or the button layout, but both work really well.

Soul of Darkness is a Castlevania rip-off, but there is nothing wrong with that since it pretty much plays, and looks like the newer Castlevania games. So far this game has been great. And the only little gripe I have is that there is a little lag when you press the jump button, but overall I really enjoy it.

Both Games Your Latest Wii Purchase  631737971 Your Latest Wii Purchase  631737971

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum