Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote for .:FA's:. First WiiU Game!

+2
RoryLee
Soundwav
6 posters

Which WiiU game you want G4L to play first?

Vote for .:FA's:. First WiiU Game! I_vote_lcap25%Vote for .:FA's:. First WiiU Game! I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Vote for .:FA's:. First WiiU Game! I_vote_lcap75%Vote for .:FA's:. First WiiU Game! I_vote_rcap 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Hello everyone!

I am proud to announce that all of our gaming wants are official for WiiU! CoD Black Ops 2 and 007 Legends. Now we need to make a big decision, on what will be our first online multiplayer. A Classic 007 game which started this clan in the first place, 007 legends. A high tech futuristic sequel to a classic multiplayer game, Black Ops2.

Black Ops2 vs 007 Legends, vote for your choice,and please give a detail about your vote.

We all have money issues, and this is why this vote is put up. We will soon play both games and many more to come. We need to choice one until are finances are good enough to get the other, plus some members what to get other games that don't have multiplayer . But we all want to stick together as a brotherhood.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I think I will have to go with 007 Legends. If it's anything like the Wii version I know I will put some time into it. And the James Bond characters, levels, and weapons theme just sound like alot more fun then a random CoD character, so I'm sure GE will have more of an impact for me.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Depends on what the control schemes are, I'm not going back to dual analog. It also depends on if I can even be bothered to buy a Wii U in the first place... it's a nice console but I see no point in picking it up at the moment, the 3DS is good enough for me for now. :3

If you can actually give me a reason to pre-order one then I might think about it. But I'm simply not interested in the console...

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Anything other than 007 Legends would be dishonorable. I just hope the WiiU's RAM and processor's are enough to eliminate any lag and rubber bullets that were present in GoldenEye for the Wii console. Nothing personal, but that shit made it just about fucking impossible for me. I mean, I was really struggling to overcome the awkwardness of it all. I'm not even joking, when I say at one point, I think I was actually shooting into the ground like a fucking retard. Evil or Very Mad

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Are you sure it was the lag? lol!

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

CoD maybe. 007 Legends I'm sure will be awesome, but I think the online support for the first Wii U CoD is going to be pretty much forever.

btw, congrats to Rory on his 1000th post!

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

GE for the Wii had some really good support, and it still does to this day. GE Wii has got way more playtime than MW3 ever did and that's more than likely because I like the GE crowd over the CoD players.

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

I think 007 Legends is a better choice, it will be like the old times, nuff said... before a lot of things went south.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

007 Legends would be cool because of the different characters. Also I like the music. Though I like MW3, but I'm not sure exactly how different Black ops 2 would be from that. Don't think I've ever Played black ops. (It gets confusing with all the different Army type games out there.)

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

We could always play both games you guys. I mean, there's no law which states we must be limited to playing only one videogame with each other.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

@Sundown: Are you Sure about that??
Anyways, how far apart from each other do these come out?

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

NOSOUP4U wrote:@Sundown: Are you Sure about that??
Anyways, how far apart from each other do these come out?
NOSOUP4U, why shouldn't I be?

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I know it's not in the list but I'm going to recommend ZombiU. If we all get online at the same time then we can pwn zombies together... lots of fun.

And yes, I'm thinking of buying the Wii U and ZombiU bundle... I can get it with 50% less if I sell my Wii for it.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Chris
That game will probably be my first WiiU purchase. And is there gonna be online? I haven't read too much into it. I only seen some cool gameplay footage. And I'm really glad that you are thinking of getting a WiiU. It'll be fun to pawn some zombies together.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Yea ZombiU Sounds fun. Though I dont know when I'll ever get a WiiU.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

@RoryLee Well Ubisoft said that you can play with others online, leave secret messages on walls and create base camps... But other than that I have little to no info on the online scheme of the game, hopefully Ubisoft release a few more details about the online component some point in the future, especially when the game is being released in just a months time.

@NOSOUP4U Just look for a game that actually makes you want to buy a Wii U and it'll eventually win you over. To be honest though, ZombiU is the only game that is actually grabbing my attention at the moment, every other game just looks awful in my opinion... yes, even NSMBU, I've had too much Mario this year. :/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum