Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Ops 2: WiiU CONFIRMED

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

BO2 HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR WII U on the Nintendo Wii U Preview Event live stream.
Black Ops 2: WiiU CONFIRMED  Call_of_Duty_Black_Ops_II_Game_Cover

Last edited by Soundwav on 13/9/2012, 16:06; edited 2 times in total

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I hope its true. It would be nice to experience a CoD game that isn't watered down. The more support for the WiiU the better. And I'm sure that they could have some cool control features with the Gamepad.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Hopefully they'll use the Wii remote and nunchuk, I don't think I'll be able to play another FPS with "traditional" controls again, Wiimote all the way baby!

However, I am intrigued to see how they'll use the GamePad in the game, even though I'll most likely use it once and never again. They'll probably just use it for some sort of video chat or messaging during the game... I doubt it'll be used for anything substantial, but you never know.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

BO2 HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR WII U on the Nintendo Wii U Preview Event live stream.

Black Ops 2: WiiU CONFIRMED  Call_of_Duty_Black_Ops_II_Game_Cover

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

It's good to see the Third Party support for Nintendo. Now the tough question is CoD or GE?

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

ya that was another thing....i guess we need to but up a new forum w/ a vote count.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Well you already know that Black Ops is gonna be a great game and already worth a purchase. For GE, I will be waiting for reviews before I end up spending money it. But as for now, the only FPS that really catch my interest is ZombieU.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I have a feeling Black Ops 2 is going to flop... also after the abomination of MW3, I don't think I'll be touching the CoD series for a long time to come, it's way too over hyped now a days. 007 Legends looks interesting and looks far better than the futuristic Body Odour 2: Return of the Stink...

But I think ZombiU is going to blast away most of the competition on release day, I mean who doesn't love some zombie survival?

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

it says on Nintendo.com info about black ops2 controller options here http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/-8WKvrMc9w9N0vLY-C357KbbF-KdScA5

Controller Choices: Use the GamePad touch screen to customize controls in real-time, or switch at any time to use another controller of your choice, including:
o Wii Remote
o Classic Controller Pro
o Game Pad
o WiiU Pro Controller

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

This is apparently going to be available on the launch day of the WiiU.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

There are other games I would rather get on launch. Plus I'm not sure anyone else is getting a WiiU, so I'd rather not play CoD on my own.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum