Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WiiWare (Recommendations)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WiiWare (Recommendations) Empty WiiWare (Recommendations) 28/8/2012, 10:14

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

My WiiWare Recommendation's:

1) Art of Balance - 9/10
2) And Yet It Moves - 8/10
3) Aya - Cubes of Light - 7.5/10
4) Blaster Master: Overdrive - 8/10
5) Bobby Carrot Forever - 8/10 (The DLC is totally worth it!)
6) 3D Pixel Racing - 7/10
7) escape VeKtor: Chapter 1 - 8/10
8 ) FAST - Racing League - 9/10
9) Fluidity - 9/10
10) Max & The Magic Marker - 9/10
11) Moto Heroz - 9/10
12) Toki Tori - 8/10
13) World of Goo - 8/10

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Out of all of those I would have to say that World of Goo is my best WiiWare title.

My recommendation is Swords & Soldiers.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I don't know Rory, but for some reason, I didn't find World of Goo as enjoyable as most everyone else. I thought it was visually stunning at first, but the puzzle mechanics just weren't for me. I mean, it's still a great game. That's why I awarded it an eight. Which would only be representative of a WiiWare title. If World of Goo had happened to be a retail title, the score would have been lower.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Sunny
Well, that's your opinion and you're not entitled to it. WiiWare (Recommendations) 2632266518

I'm gonna have to recommend Contra:Rebirth. Its a pretty short game but my brother and I beat the game plenty of times. The game is a good time WiiWare (Recommendations) 631737971

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

@SunDown You didn't like World of Goo? There is definitely something seriously wrong with you... please start conforming to everybody else's way of thinking because yours is so very wrong. WiiWare (Recommendations) 2632266518

I'll recommend Mega Man 9, very awesome game even though I haven't completed it - had far too many games build up on me for me to get back to it - but what I've played of it, it's a very good experience anyone should play. By the way, I'm at the Wily level(s)... and yes, they're uber hard.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum