Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DS Recommendations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DS Recommendations Empty DS Recommendations 13/7/2012, 21:04

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

As some of you may know, there's quite a big selection of Final Fantasy games available for the Nintendo DS.

Now then, can anyone recommend a good Final Fantasy game? I already own Revenant Wings and absolutely love it! But I'm aching for more Final Fantasy action, any recommendations?

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

2DS Recommendations Empty Re: DS Recommendations 14/7/2012, 13:07

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

The only Final Fantasy games that I've played are the first 3 remastered ones. If you havent played them, I would recommend checking those games out.

And since I just got done posting about WayForward in the eShop sale thread, it had me thinking about one game in particular. So you guys should really check out Contra 4. This is by far one of the greatest in the series. And they also give you Contra and Contra 2 once you beat the game. DS Recommendations 631737971

WayForward rocks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum