Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

+16
MW3 Rampage
X-145
Ninja
Burns
Nerrel
Captain Jack
Jack
SlyBlazeHD
WISEGUY
SunDown
NOSOUP4U
xMxTnkx
[G4L] P.K.
RoryLee
Soundwav
Demonic
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 17]

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

The one stop shop for all your Modern Warfare 3 discussions! ;D

Last edited by Demonic on 3/4/2012, 22:47; edited 1 time in total

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

2Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Empty MW3 Clan Colors 9/1/2012, 16:01

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

The Clans MW3 Colors is Black and Yellow. Here is a video explaining how to color your tags
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNbl8dms6Ro
[NL]Playername

Last edited by Soundwav on 9/1/2012, 19:03; edited 3 times in total

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

i talked in to a high ranked player in to joining our clanafter he quit is old one...he comes from the clan LoL...he changed his name to +DeadPool+ or something like that ...i dont know the prestige lv but it look like the prestige 1 icon but purple lol....i did not tell him about the new site yet .....

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Did he not like the clan that he was in? Either way, it's always good to have some new faces around here. Hopefully he sees where we moved to :)

Rules for MW3
1. No hacking
2. No glitching(ex:invisible glitch, unlimited tokens)
3.No Spawn-Locking: It's really bad in this game, and it's a cheap way to play/win. This would fall under the Douche-bag rule.

I'm mostly worried about NL members using the glitches, because I know that most of the MW3 players do use them and I hear that they are pretty easy to do. If they do use glitches against you, I reccomend you just leave the game. It's no fun when someone has that kind of unfair advantage in a game. Glitching is cheating! And NL does not play that way.

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

Finally, my copy arrived! I'm currently at work, so as soon as I get home I am going to post my FC here. I need FC's from everyone else as well namely RoryLee, Soundwav, SunDown, and anyone else who has MW3. Mad

xMxTnkx

xMxTnkx
Level 1

I've never seen any glitches that I know of, only a wall in outpost that you can walk through. Otherwise I haven't had them used against me.

I was in S&D game where people were boosting, 2 people on my team were playing on "god mode" and were not affected by bullets/nades/knifes, etc. They let the other team plant the bomb, then defused it lol. Only stayed for one game cause I thought it was major cheating.

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

Good games everyone! I had a lot of fun last night. Believe it or not, I did a lot better than I expected. I'll see ya online next time.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

You did really good. That was alot of fun, but it also got pretty stressful in a few of those matches. There were alot of campers, and almost every match there was someone running around with the Akimbo 9. At least we still had some good matches and it's pretty awesome that you got your game so quick.

And here is a link that shows you how to unlock titles and emblems. This is for the HD systems so not all emblems will be on the wii version.
http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=2506641/how-to-unlock-mw3-titles-emblems.html

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Hi all. So, how is this game? The only online shooters that believe I have are GE and water warefare (though the later is on my old Wii.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

This game is alot of fun. So I recommend that you start playing this game instead of GE. It's alot easier to level up, it has plenty of guns to choose from, and it's easier to start an NL party up.

I like the avatar you have :)

xMxTnkx

xMxTnkx
Level 1

Mw3 in my opinion is better than GE, because at level one you can still kill level 80's with ease, as long as you have the advantage of surprise ;), in GE, I could turn around after someone initially shot me and kill them, which seemed a little unfair, but now the engine for Mw3 is more balanced for the guns, only a few are too overpowered and I rarely get a game where more than 4 people are using only akimbo FMG9's or like my favorite set-up an MP7 w/ silencer + extended mags. Killstreaks and Death Streaks also make the game a bit more playable when you first start out,so that you don't start every game like 3-15, kinda the way I started in GE.

GE has it's ups and downs, and so does MW3 for sure, the fact that online is required for spec ops, no predator missiles in spec ops or multiplayer, but the downs for GE to me are worse.

And this is just my opinion.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

@RoryLee: Thanks for the info and the compliment. I thought it was pretty cool when I found it. :)
This is the game that uses that headphone device right. I'll have to see if I can find a good deal on this game sometime. (I actually have been keeping my eye out for one.
@xmxTnkx: Thanks.

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

well GE would have been the best game ever but there budget was low and they did not have all the copyrights to complete this game. there is proplems with mw3 but the only one that bothers me is the lag shooting

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Goldeneye was blast! Now it's time for change, and this is this next best thing. :mw3:

xMxTnkx

xMxTnkx
Level 1

FPS's for the Wii are getting progressively better, hopefully the next Cod, allegedly named "Iron Wolf", will have everything that PS3 and Xbox has, well the Wii U should be out by then, so we'll even have HD hopefully ;)

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

xMxTnkx, you should utilize the Scavenger Pro perk, so you won't have to waist one of your attachments on extended mags. You'll never run out of bullets. I'd also use the Rapid Fire upgrade as well, because it dispatches your enemies much quicker. I always utilize the Rapid Fire upgrade, Steady Aim Pro, Assassin Pro and the Scavenger Pro perks for any of my close range weapons.

WISEGUY

Level 1

What level is it when you get to use two guns at once? I thought it was the "overkill" but of coarse it was not. Good game though, I really like playing "kill confirmed" anyone else?

SlyBlazeHD

SlyBlazeHD
Level 2

I think you mean the akimbo right? Well,if it is you must level up the gun, usually secondary's are the ones having the ability to have akimbos.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

What Sly said. Akimbos are only for the Secondary weapon, and that weapon must be leveled up to unlock the Akimbo option. And I pretty much love playing all of the modes in this game. Kill Confirmed is probably my favorite, along with Sabotage.

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

@SunDown, I was not able to join your game yesterday. Whenever I tried accepting invites from you I was given a pop up message that said you're playing an older version of mw3 and need to do some sort of a system update, mw3 update, ect., in order for me to be able to join your game. :/

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yeah, I've received that message before as well my friend. I don't know why it says that. There's no way possible to do an update manually. I've already received two updates since I began playing, and they both occurred automatically upon connection to the server. Modern Warfare 3 can be very buggy at times. It's a shame that you weren't able to join my game session, because I always enjoy playing with my clan members at my side.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I'm proposing a clan theme night for this weekend. A "Famous Individuals Who've Been Assassinated," theme. Here's the list of theme titles as is so far.

1) J.F. Kennedy
2) John Lennon
3) Martin Luther King Jr.
4) Abraham Lincoln
5) Tupac Shakur
6) Princess Diana
7) Selena Perez

If you have an alternate title that you'd like to display, then you're more than welcome to. RoryLee has already claimed Abraham Lincoln, so that's taken. I'd like to masquerade as John Lennon or Tupac Shakur. If you're available for this event on this coming Saturday night, then please inform the MW3 clan. A time of day also needs to be established.

Jack

Jack
Level 2

Id like to get everyone elses views on prestieging. I'm level 75 and not sure what I should do when I get there. Do I get a token as soon as I get level 80?

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

Alright, I'm really pissed off with this one. I hopped online for a few games earlier today and lone behold, once again my grenades were FAILURE. Oh, and did I mention everytime a grenade exploded within 15 feet of me I die right immediately. From what, sand shards because I don't know what else!?! I could throw a grenade within 5 inches of someone's feet and it wouldn't kill them. I'm really getting sick of this thing here.

Oh and another thing, whenever I'm firing on a Juggernaut I'll be roasting him with like a thousand bullets for what seems like minutes and then of course some moron comes flying around the corner out of nowhere, level 1 guns to finish off the final shot on the bastard.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

A trick for grenades, just go prone, you get little to no damage compared to standing or crouching. Also trying cooking your grenades before throwing them, for some reason they become deadlier. But don't cook it for too long or you'll kill yourself. :P

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 17]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum