Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resident Evil: Revelations

+5
Z Bone
Dragonfly
[NL] Gameday
RoryLee
Demonic
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

26Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 15/2/2012, 22:26

Z Bone

Z Bone
Level 1

I find that the gyro controls give you a very similar experience to that of the CPP. You can move and shoot with ease. The only problem is, sometimes you just don't feel like moving when you're playing. Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 364988687 That, and you can't continuously turn. It's different from Wii aiming in that for you can't make the screen move without actually moving the 3DS by that amount. So if you want to turn all the way around, you have to turn your body all the way around, or reset your aim. I've heard swivel chairs work good for this but I don't have one. I should probably get a CPP but I don't feel like paying 20 bucks for it and I don't like Gamestop.
Once I beat the third chapter I'll finally be able to play some Raid Mode.

27Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 20/2/2012, 14:56

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I finally beat Hell Mode. Going thruogh this was one of the most stressful times that I had in a game. If you are not using the CPP or the Gyro controls, I don't think it would be possible to beat this mode. You will definitely need to be strafing or backing up while shooting which would be pretty hard to do with just the button controls. Even though you get all the weapons from your first play-thru, you are still gonna be struggling with the Over-powered monsters. But now I get the Infinite Rocket Launcher for the Campaign Mode. Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 631737971

@Komics
I'm glad to see you finally signed up. I'll be up for some Raid Mode tonight, so just reply back if you want to play.

28Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 20/2/2012, 16:53

Komicturtle92

Komicturtle92
Level 1

Haha, sure. I'll try not to let Minecraft steal my attention :3

29Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 21/2/2012, 00:34

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'll be playing some online tonight if anyone wants to join up. Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 631737971

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Nerrel
How far have you gotten in the online Raid Mode? I'm currently at level 39. I was just wondering because I would like to play some online with someone, but I also dont want them to have over-powered weapons.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Just got this today. Is anyone still playing online?

32Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 20/9/2012, 01:35

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Hey Soup, we should play some online matches soon. Did you happen to get your Skype working? We would definitely play better as a team if you did.

33Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 20/9/2012, 01:55

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I think this may end up being my next retail 3DS purchase. I should be able to buy a new copy from Amazon for really cheap, because I've seen new copies going for around $20 lately.

34Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 20/9/2012, 02:02

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

You wont be dissapointed. Not only is it a great game, but it also has great replay value...and that's just with the single player campaign.

35Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 20/9/2012, 02:07

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

@Rory: Still got to work on that skype deal. I was having problem staying online to download 1.1. So I gave up for today.

It would be cool to play together. Friday Night might be a decent time. Unless you want to try something tomorrow sometime.

36Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 20/9/2012, 02:14

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Fridays would probably work best for me. But I'm not sure about this Friday since there is an event that I might have to go to. I'll keep you posted on what my plans are.

37Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 29/9/2012, 00:07

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Soup
Did you get Skype to work yet? If you did, I could use Skype too since Jenny is out clucking with the neighbor ladies.

38Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 29/9/2012, 00:15

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I'll check again. I hadn't gone back to download it since the last time. BTW....good thing you said something or I would have missed tonight.

39Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 29/9/2012, 01:42

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Well... I'm still having problems. I guess I should find an antivirus program for my good pc and try to connect then. That or get another cheap one just that runs a more recent windows, (Or Mac os).

Sorry.
Are you playing anyway?

40Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 29/9/2012, 01:45

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

How late are you planning on staying up? I was gonna start watching wrestling, which would take about an hour and 45 minutes. After that I would be down to play. If not, we could try for the weekened?

41Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 29/9/2012, 02:08

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

How long you planning on playing tonight? I might if I'm not too tired. I Probably could play before noon tomorrow. Wendy wants to go to micky D'S early (MONOPOLY). Iwont be back to my house till sometime Sunday night after that, most likely.

42Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 29/9/2012, 02:33

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I wont be back on till around 10pm. If thats to late I understand. Tomorrow I'm always up early gaming, so if you want to play tomorrow we can. I usually get up around 7am and play until 10 or 11am.

43Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 29/9/2012, 02:50

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

OK. It's about 9:49 over here. What time is it there?

44Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 29/9/2012, 02:59

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

About 9pm. So you are an hour ahead of me.

45Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 29/9/2012, 03:09

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I need an fc from you for RE:R don't I?

edit: Actually.. I think that I'd rather do this in the morning, once I've got some sleep. What time, your time, would be a good time then?

46Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 29/9/2012, 03:31

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

You only need to be friends on the 3DS instead of having friend codes for every game, so we are good. I would say that I'll be up at 7am my time, so I should be available pretty much all morning. So I'll keep logged into the site so we can communicate when we want to play.

47Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 29/9/2012, 13:12

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Good Morning, Soup!

48Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 29/9/2012, 13:17

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Morning RoryLee! I'll try to be on within the half hour. Just got to do a few things like getting Breakfast ready for Wendy and I.

49Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 29/9/2012, 13:20

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Sounds good. Just post on here whenever youre ready to play.

50Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 29/9/2012, 14:00

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Alright. I'm going on. This is my first time online playing this online. I've only play a few levels awhile back.
oh. I'm using the wii to view this. So I'll have to refresh, unless we use the chat here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next