Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resident Evil: Revelations

+5
Z Bone
Dragonfly
[NL] Gameday
RoryLee
Demonic
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

201Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 13/11/2012, 03:40

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Oh, don't worry NOSOUP4U. I've never purchased a used console or videogame in my life. It's just not who I am. Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 364988687

202Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 13/11/2012, 05:18

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Oops... How the hell did that just happen?!

203Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 13/11/2012, 20:04

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Because you fail miserably...

@Rory Fancy playing some RE:R tonight? I've been playing through the Campaign again on Normal Mode and it's actually pretty simple, been walking around stabbing everything lol - early levels are a piece of cake.

I've also been going through the early levels on Abyss with just a Level 15 G18 and wow that's tough... takes ages to take anything down. D:

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

204Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 13/11/2012, 20:52

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I can probably play a few tonight. I should be available about the normal play time.

205Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 13/11/2012, 20:57

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Midnight it is then, that should be perfect. :P I'll probably only play for around 1 or 2 hours anyway. Sorry for not showing up during the weekend, had other things I had to do. D:

206Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 13/11/2012, 23:29

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I mght be about a half hour late.

207Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 13/11/2012, 23:36

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

That'll be fine, just give me a shout when your ready. Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 631737971

208Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 13/11/2012, 23:49

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Oh, so you actually got Rory to begin playing late night. Rory must really love this game, huh? I usually begin playing games around that time of day, so I hope NOSOUP4U will be available to play with me. If not, Revelations will just end up like MW3, and I'll quit playing it altogether.

209Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 13/11/2012, 23:57

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

@Sun You still have to do the Campaign before you can touch Raid Mode, sure you unlock a few levels but that's just pointless. You still have to finish every single level in the campaign before you can fully enjoy Raid Mode and even without it it's still got a ton of content.

I honestly don't know how this game can turn into an MW3 for you... MW3 was a broken mess.

210Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 14/11/2012, 00:13

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I prefer not to play online with random people. That's how it could become another MW3 Chris.

211Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 14/11/2012, 15:11

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

@Sundown: I'll try to play with you. I've only got the first part of raid mode right now. Too bad you don't have Skype, that'd be even better. I haven't played with Rory since Chris started playing and never played with Chris (Though I heard him on skype when he and rory were playing and I was having fun just listening to him. Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 364988687 )

212Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 14/11/2012, 22:00

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

@Rory Good games last night! That Drake can throw a punch! I don't think we'll be having much trouble with the ship level now... unless we run out of ammo...

Are you up for a few again tonight? If you are just leave me a message, if not we can always plan to play another time.

213Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 14/11/2012, 23:26

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'm down to play a few tonight. I'll be ready in a few minutes.

214Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 15/11/2012, 18:45

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Good game last night Chris! I'll be available to play tonight. So if you want to play later, just send a message.

And I think I might've found a better gun than the Drake. It didnt have as many slots, but it was a lot more powerful. Hopefully you can play tonight so we can finally clear that level.

215Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 15/11/2012, 22:33

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Yep sure thing, I'll be up for some games tonight.

What gun is it? I prefer the Drake since it can dish out a lot of bullets very quickly even though the damage isn't all that amazing.

216Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 22/11/2012, 01:36

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I cancelled my pre-order for S&ASRT, because it was delayed again until Feb. 12th, 2013. So I decided to order a new copy of RE:R and some 3DS earbuds by HORI instead. They should both arrive by the beginning of next month. Chris, you should really read some of the customer reviews at NA Amazon for the HORI 3DS earbuds. One customer compared their quality to that of earbuds that cost three times as much. Plus, they're officially licensed by Nintendo. Now I just need to wait until next month to order a Circle Pad Pro, and then I'll be all set for some Raid Mode. Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 364988687

Edit: It's all good if NOSOUP4U is too busy with his woman to play most of the time. I can totally understand that. Although, I've already come across a couple of forums dedicated to RE:R, so no worries my friend's.

217Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 22/11/2012, 09:04

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

You might be ready to play Raid Mode, but the game won't. You still have to go through the campaign before you can unlock every level... enjoy! Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 631737971

218Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 23/11/2012, 00:34

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yeah, I know Chris. I finally took some time to try the demo last night. I can't believe the lighting and texture effects in this game! It's hard to believe you're playing this game on a handheld cconsole. If I didn't know any better, I could swear it was an X-box 360 title. Actually, the lighting and texture effects in Operation Raccoon City on X-box 360 were overly exaggerated. Which made them appear less realistic than the lighting and texture effects in Resident Evil: Revelations. I became accustomed to the control schemes very quickly, but I still think the game would play a lot more comfortably with the Circle Pad Pro. They really like to starve you of ammo in this game, don't they? I had to play through the second room over again, because I totally ran out of bullets the first time. I can't believe I used to actually think that Resident Evil: Deadly Silence looked really good on the DS Lite. Compared to this game, Deadly Silence is just hideous.

Last edited by SunDown on 23/11/2012, 05:00; edited 1 time in total

219Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 23/11/2012, 00:55

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

What do you mean they starve you of bullets? I can find bullets almost everywhere. Also, Revelations doesn't look anywhere near to the 360 in terms of graphics or lighting. I'd say they're at least 50% better than the Wii's, but only due to the 3DS running on better technology for it's shading, lighting and colours.

Really shows how far behind the Wii was in that department, but the games were well fun! Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 631737971

220Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 23/11/2012, 01:21

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I believe my rusty aiming may have lead to my conception that I was starving for ammo. As I said, I did much better on my second try. Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 364988687

I know the 3DS can't compare to the graphics of the 360 Chris. I watched my brother play Operation Raccoon City on his X-box 360. I wasn't nearly as impressed by the visuals as I was by the visuals in RE:R. Like I said, the lighting and texture effects in Operation Raccoon City are overly exaggerated. Which causes them to appear less realistic than the more subtle visual effects present in RE:R. Trust me Chris, my eyes aren't fooling me. Maybe you should compare both games side by side. I think you'd at least better understand what I'm trying to make clear. No matter what the case is, the visuals in RE:R are extremely impressive for a handheld console title. I hope the rumours of another exclusive Resident Evil title for 3DS are true. If the next handheld entry in the series is a good as this one, I'd definitely pay full MSRP. As opposed to only paying $18.99 for a new copy at Amazon. Which I believe is how much I originally paid for my copy of Resident Evil: Deadly Silence. Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 364988687

221Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 24/11/2012, 00:57

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

And I would also hope for another Resident Evil title to venture its way onto the 3DS. And I also heard that they are thinking of porting a this 3DS game over to the HD consoles. It would be nice if Capcom would at least give us RE 5 & 6, and then the other systems could experience this little title.

222Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 24/11/2012, 11:35

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I'm disgusted that Revelations might be moving over to the PS3... nothing can stay exclusive to a Nintendo console can it? Unless it's first party of course... I mean it happened with GoldenEye on the Wii and now this? Fawk sake man!

223Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 24/11/2012, 22:13

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Of course, it's being ported over to the HD consoles. I mean, can you really blame them? Resident Evil 5 & 6 were considered to be very medicore, and Operation Raccoon City was complete garbage and a rip-off. You can see why the HD consoles would want to get their hand's on our GoldenEye 007 & Resident Evil: Revelations. The HD consoles do just that, rely upon their HD graphics. Which in turn offers nothing but a shallow gaming experience with flashy visuals. The X-box 360 & PS3 don't even have any really successful first-party titles. The only games that are really successful on a PS3 are also available for the X-box 360 and visa versa. I can definitely see why PS3 & X-box 360 would seriously want a high definition port of Resident Evil: Revelations, because it's the only Resident Evil game that has actually been worth experiencing, since Resident Evil 4 & 2. I say, let Sony and Microsoft cling to our Nintendo testicle's. I mean, they already have so much else to be proud of. Lol! Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 364988687

224Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 24/11/2012, 22:23

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

That's the problem though, instead of growing their own balls and getting on with it and building a library of their own rather than just 3rd party games, they cling to Nintendo's balls and wait for them to drop their exclusives for them to feed on. It's bloody pathetic!

I'm no Nintendo Fanboy, as I enjoy playing on 360's since it has a lot of good tech and can do a lot more than just games, but dam its library fuckin' sucks! Sony and Microsoft are nothing more than Nintendo's bitches. Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 631737971

225Resident Evil: Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 24/11/2012, 22:29

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

True that Chris. The proof is definitely in the pudding my friend. Look at how Sony dismissed motion controls altogether, until after Nintendo pioneered the way. And imagine if a Nintendo console was capable of doing everything an X-box 360 or PS3 is capable of doing. What would even be the purpose of owning an X-box 360 or PS3?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next