Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resident Evil: Revelations

+5
Z Bone
Dragonfly
[NL] Gameday
RoryLee
Demonic
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1Resident Evil: Revelations Empty Resident Evil: Revelations 8/1/2012, 00:52

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Okay, so this game isn't out yet, but I must say, the videos and all that have been spewing out over the internet, it looks pretty amazing. And there's also apparently a Revelations demo coming to the eShop before its release. It's gonna be one awesome game, I know that much. Resident Evil: Revelations 364988687

Resident Evil: Revelations Rerevelationsbig

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Wow Shocked That game looks really amazing! I don't need a demo because I'm gonna go reserve this game tomorrow.

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

Capcom At It Again Baby !
When i get a 3ds its over

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I just reserved my copy at Gamestop today. It comes with a pretty cool looking 3DS RE case that was only 10 extra dollars.

Dragonfly

Dragonfly
Level 1

I cant wait for this. I'm very excited. Raid mode looks promising. :)

Dragonfly

Dragonfly
Level 1

Heres Resident Evil Revelations with the Circle Pad Pro...

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I don't know why, but the second video... the quality of the game looks really crisp, as if it's HD... I love what Capcom have done with it.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'm actually looking forward to the Circle Pad Pro. I would think that this would help my hands from cramping up, since it would add a nice little extension onto the 3DS.

Nice Hero run on Goldeneye! That sucks that you died right at the end.

Dragonfly

Dragonfly
Level 1

RoryLee wrote:I'm actually looking forward to the Circle Pad Pro. I would think that this would help my hands from cramping up, since it would add a nice little extension onto the 3DS.

Nice Hero run on Goldeneye! That sucks that you died right at the end.

Same, I'm looking forward to it as well. I need that 2nd slide pad...Feels weird without it. Too bad its a Gamestop exclusive. I hate them with a passion. Evil or Very Mad
Oh well I'll be buying Revelations from a mom & pop store but buying the circle pad online from Gamestop. Resident Evil: Revelations 631737971

And Thank you about the GE vid! :)

10Resident Evil: Revelations Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 19/1/2012, 14:50

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Been playing the demo and it's simply amazing! The graphics are really good, except for some nasty textures here and there, especially on the blood.

The music sets the mood really well and gives each a room a creepy and scary factor.

The 3D depth is very nice and you can set yourself to Normal, Strong or Very Strong. I'd set it to Very Strong if you want to see Jill's wonderfully crafted rear. ;)

However, there are some weird things going on... for one, when your knifing upwards to the ceiling, it looks like your top body has split off your butt.

But it's really nice and could well be one of the 3DS' 2012 hits.

11Resident Evil: Revelations Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 19/1/2012, 14:56

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Demon said something positive about a game? Resident Evil: Revelations 2182320263 This must be one hell of a game if Demon approves of it.

12Resident Evil: Revelations Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 19/1/2012, 15:07

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Haven't played the online yet though... that might be where it falls. ;)

But it's really jaw dropping. I'm not a graphic freak or anything... but I think these are the nicest visuals I've ever seen on a portable.

13Resident Evil: Revelations Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 19/1/2012, 19:18

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Just played the demon and I have to say that this might be the big one for the 3DS. It actually felt like I was playing a mix of the first RE, and the 4th one, which is a good thing. There was one part that actually made me jump, kind of like the scene with the dog jumping through the window.

Graphics are excellent and the controls work really well without the second analog. I will get the second analog for this game, but from what I've played, I don't think that you will need it.

14Resident Evil: Revelations Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 19/1/2012, 21:32

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

"Just played the demon"
Lol! :3

I might get the Circle Pad Pro, but I see no point as it seems to control rather well without it... however it might be nice just to have it their anyway.

I hope it gets devs to think of introducing FPS games to the 3DS though... maybe 3D GoldenEye or something. ;3

15Resident Evil: Revelations Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 26/1/2012, 22:04

Z Bone

Z Bone
Level 1

I saw on nintendoeverything that the guys copy had a typo on the cover. On the side, where it just says the name, it says Resident Evil: Revelaitons. I wonder if this will make the game valuable someday.

16Resident Evil: Revelations Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 29/1/2012, 01:06

Dragonfly

Dragonfly
Level 1

Just played the demo not too long ago...LOVED IT <3 .
Gonna pre order it from Gamestop Sunday night with the Circle Pad Pro. ;)

Ninja

Ninja
Level 2

I. Currently playing the demo, looks awesome! The only annoying thing is how little ammo I can find... And the fact the the knife is useless.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

That's why it's a Survival Horror game. You can't be running around with unlimited ammo, taking on every single zombie that comes your way.

I just picked up my copy of RE:Revelaitons. I couldnt get the Circle Pad Pro because they were all sold out. But I did order the CCP and a used copy of Silent Hill:Shattered Memories from the online store. I'm looking forward to the single player, and I'm definitely looking forward to slaying some Monsters/Zombies in the onine mode.

19Resident Evil: Revelations Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 11/2/2012, 21:30

Dragonfly

Dragonfly
Level 1

Played Raid mode online a couple of days ago in my bedroom far away from the router. SO SMOOTH --- no problems at all. Found a person in seconds. Will record and upload some gameplay soon. ;)

20Resident Evil: Revelations Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 11/2/2012, 22:12

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Tell me when you got some free time, I'd like to play some Raid Mode with you.

21Resident Evil: Revelations Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 11/2/2012, 23:05

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

@Rory Silent Hill Shattered Memories is a good game. Ive only beat it once , was thinking of doing a playthru of it after i get done with RE4 , Silent Hill series is really creepy and physiological. I think im more afraid of Silent Hill Games Over all compared to RE Series but they both bring their own unique feel to the horror genre.

As for silent hill shattered memories i had that game on launch as well. I member hearing that people were bashing on it for alot of reason. I will say it was different that you couldnt attack your enemies but i like being scared running for my life and watching the story progress with multiple ways of going about things to change up the story.

My bro beat the game too and he got a different ending then i did. Its kinda short but worth it i feel. Ive played and beat SH 2 & 4... i never owned part 1 tho i played a bit of the game way back not owning a playstation sucks... One my ex's had part 2 so i beat that at her house , then i got her part 4. Which i beat before her lol she was pissed. All i could say is its Gameday Baby lol

I own part 3 and never got to play it cause when i did get the used copy my ps2 crapped out... So i was ready to run around inside that mall on part 3 but now i gotta wait til i pick up a new system or buy a ps3 and just download it. Either way i hope you enjoy the game lee.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

22Resident Evil: Revelations Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 12/2/2012, 00:23

Z Bone

Z Bone
Level 1

I ordered RE:R on best buy's website and I'm getting a free RE:R 3DS case with it. I'm looking forward to playing it, though it is a little unfortunate that people are beating the game so quickly.

23Resident Evil: Revelations Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 14/2/2012, 02:01

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

It took me a few days to beat the game, but you don't have to beat the whole story mode to play online matches. I didn't really care for the Story. But the gameplay and Graphics are top notch. And this game has a ton of replay value. I'm currently going through my second playthrough, and I'm glad that I can skip through all the cutscenes.

24Resident Evil: Revelations Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 15/2/2012, 03:24

Dragonfly

Dragonfly
Level 1

I posted a couple of Raid Mode matches on youtube if anyone is interested :)

25Resident Evil: Revelations Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations 15/2/2012, 15:57

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Nice gameplay videos Resident Evil: Revelations 631737971 . And what are you doing playing this game with the lights on? Resident Evil: Revelations 364988687

Be sure to kill every enemy that you see, especially those little Goldfish things since you can get a custom part for defeating them. And it also helps you get an S rank in the end. And you should really invest in the CPP. It really makes a big difference in gameplay. And it will help in the harder levels since it's easier to strafe and aim while you back away from the enemy.

And I finally beat the game on the Easy Mode without using any herbs. It was a lot harder than I thought it was gonna be, even with the high powered weapons that I had. Now I got to beat Hell Mode so I can unlock the infinite Rocket Launcher.

And if anyone wants to play Raid Mode, I'll be available to play at night around 10pm or so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next