Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Games you disliked that everybody else liked

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

We all have that one game that we absolutely despise but everyone else seems to love. So what's yours?

Call of Duty series - Probably one of the worst series to ever be created. It's bland, it's boring and it's basically the same game released every year with the exact same repetitive gameplay. And yet it sells by the millions every year.

Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing Transformed - This game is awful, truly awful! The tracks are interesting but too short. Leveling up characters takes too long and the items are useless. A horrid version of MK7.

Zelda II - Why do people enjoy this game? Probably one of the WORST Zelda games I've ever played!

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Chris
Its nice to see you have two games on your list that you recommended to me. Games you disliked that everybody else liked 631737971

My latest choices would have to be.

Tales of the Abyss:Really disliked all of the characters with their cliche stories and stereotypes. The combat was alright, but it wasn't enough to keep my interest. Ended up buying this because I wanted a good RPG for the 3DS and all I ever heard was positives about this game.

Kingdom Hearts 3D:I was on the hype train because I heard so many good things about this series. I guess the only thing I didn't like was the characters, story and the level design. I had fun playing this at first, but then after awhile I just lost interest and didn't care what the hell happened in the end.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Its nice to see you have two games on your list that you recommended to me. Games you disliked that everybody else liked 631737971

Games you disliked that everybody else liked Tumblr_liqnq2KAC41qfs91j

I did once like those games but now I realize how terrible they are. :P

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Rory, just do what I do, and don't even acknowledge about 65% of the statements that Chris makes. Lol! Games you disliked that everybody else liked 364988687

I loved everything else about Kid Icarus: Uprising, but the horribly clunky & barely responsive controls were a definite gamebreaker for me. I just could not adapt my muscle memory to compensate for my lack of owning a CPP.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I love playing games! Does that come under your 65% or 35%? Games you disliked that everybody else liked 2632266518

Pilotwings Resort - This game is actually pretty decent, the only thing that turned me off was when it said "Free flight", no, no it isn't... you get 5 minutes maximum to fly around! Come on, let me at least do it endlessly. And then you have the missions which were either insanely easy or unforgivably difficulty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum