Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you find Monster Hunter addictive?

2 posters

Monster Hunter - Do you find it addictive?

Do you find Monster Hunter addictive? I_vote_lcap100%Do you find Monster Hunter addictive? I_vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]
Do you find Monster Hunter addictive? I_vote_lcap0%Do you find Monster Hunter addictive? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

For me, yes. There's something about killing the same monster over and over again getting different rewards to create a new armour for yourself. Then do it again to get the new weapon. And again so you can upgrade the weapon and so on.

That constant barrage of reward from killing the same monster is a lot of fun. Along with studying the monster to understand its' attack patterns, what parts to hit to get the best rewards, the best and quickest ways of killing the monster...

Monster Hunter really is an amazing series with more to do than any other game I've ever played with a lot more freedom to do whatever you want. It's one of the greatest game series I'll ever play and the most addictive.

So, how about you guys and gals? Do you find it addictive, and if so, why?

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Of course it is. It can be real time consuming when youre trying to complete that perfect armor set, but it will always have that one piece that will take forever to get. And its even more addictive when you got a good group of friends hunting together.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum