Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you playing?

+8
Jack
WiiWareWave
Demonic
[NL] Gameday
Viper04
SunDown
[G4L] P.K.
RoryLee
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing? 22/10/2012, 01:31

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

Im playing 007 Legends xbox whats good , soon to be playing Wheel of Fortune Xbox on my twitch when it gets here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

27What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing? 23/10/2012, 04:41

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Geessh.... I'm playing La Mulana, Puzzleworld XL, Exit, Spirit Bubble (however that was titled), also Puzzlequest: Galactrix (haven't played the later one in a few days or so. Need to put more time into it as well)

28What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing? 24/10/2012, 00:32

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'm currently trying to beat Kingdom Hearts 3D. And I'm also playing a little bit of Cavestory+.

29What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing? 24/10/2012, 01:46

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

CaveStory + & Mutant Mudds
It looks as if you needed a break from La-Mulana too, huh Rory? I would've been completely fine, if I hadn't become so overly confused. Which became very aggravating after awhile, because it was so overwhelming.

30What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing? 24/10/2012, 03:12

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

La Mulan's difficulty is really ruining it for me. I don't understand how anyone can figure out anything without looking at some sort of walkthrough. I hate to have to look online for help, but I might have to with this game.

31What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing? 24/10/2012, 03:21

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I hate even asking for help in a videogame, let alone referring to walkthroughs. It totally diminishes the sense of achievement. Which doesn't help inspire me to continue trying any further. In the end, I'm not really playing the game. I'm just following straightforward instructions, and the SPOILERS!

A lot of gamers complained about the hand holding in Skyward Sword, but at least you had the freedom of never feeling trapped on all sides. By the way Rory, that limited copy of Skyward Sword is still packaged and in mint condition. If I ever finish Xenoblade Chronicles, you already know exactly what Wii title I'll be enjoying tremendously. I feel so lucky that I still have at least 2/3rds of Skyward Sword remaining to play through.

32What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing? 24/10/2012, 13:48

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Have you guys been scanning EVERYthing, including backgrounds? They have clues for this all over the game.
BTW...I played some yesterday, trying to find a certain shop for one (kinda forgot where it was), so when I went another shop I ended up buy software that allows me to save messages. Still got to find the shop I was looking for today.

Anyways, I guess I could help with telling you if you're on the right track, once I've got certain things solve. I'd give ya an idea, and try not to tell you the exact answer, so you can still figure some of it out.
I'm going to get to the end of this game using the info that the game provides me, because I think it can be done. (BTW.... sometimes you might just happen on things, like what I've done when I found a way somewhere, that was there all the time. I just couldn't see it).

edit: Did you guys ever figure out that room with the block in the wall? I did. Sometimes you may not know exactly how to procede except for trying things out or see what happens when you do certain things.

Just trying to help, not trying to be a smartass. Part of the fun of this game is when you figure out something finally. I think it would be a shame to ruin it by using "strategy" guides and such.

33What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing? 2/11/2012, 13:08

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'll be playing Professor Layton, Resident Evil, and maybe some Kid Icarus. I'll get a lot of game time next week since I have to go out of town, so I'm gonna be playing a lot of Professor Layton.

34What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing? 2/11/2012, 14:36

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I bought Monster Shooter yesterday (dam you impulse buying) and it's really fun, the controls are nice and easy to get used to and the Survival Mode is definitely where it's at. Along with guns you can buy and upgrade, buy equipment to help with the slaughtering and level up during the battle to equip temporary perks to aid in the death of aliens.

Very fun addictive game, definitely worth the purchase if you liked Undead Storm.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

35What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing? 11/11/2012, 23:10

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I've been thinking about beginning the original Metroid over again, since I somehow lost my password. I printed out a map from GameFAQs awhile ago; otherwise, I probably wouldn't even bother to begin all over again. In fact, I'll probably just print out a map for Metroid II: Return of Samus too, just to save myself any uneeded frustration. But at least Metroid II has save/restore/suspended play points.

36What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing? 11/11/2012, 23:19

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

If you play through Metroid II, it's best just to go through it in one sitting. I played one time and ended up coming back to it later on, and then found myself to be lost. I just started over and didnt have a problem navigating through it.

37What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing? 12/11/2012, 20:04

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I decided to begin La-Mulana over again last night. I'm almost back to the point I reached in my original attempt at the game. I read a FAQ page, and now I know how to do everything up until the first boss battle.

38What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing? 13/11/2012, 23:43

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Playing a bit of Marvel Pinball now and again, nice way to relax actually, pinging balls around and trying to aim for a good score and it helps that the Blade table is really addictive. Along with some Revelations every night, can't believe how much content is actually in the game... it just keeps going!

As for Professor Layton... I just haven't been bothered to pick it up again yet, I really want to get back into it but I just don't want to play it, not because it's a bad game or anything, but probably because my interest has started to wane slightly.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

39What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing? 13/11/2012, 23:55

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yeah, I looked into the Professor Layton games and watched a few gameplay videos. It doesn't really seem like my type of puzzler, though. The only puzzlers I usually enjoy either have little or no storyline, or they're present in an adventure game like The Legend of Zelda.

Xenoblade Chronicles
I played a couple more hours of this last night, and now I'm totally stuck. I'm in Alcamoth and I'm supposed to vist the Whitewing Palace. Although, I can't seem to find my way there, for some reason. Both transporters in the Great Hall are unoperational. I'm turned away, as soon as I try to enter either of them. Do you know how to reach the Whitewing Palace in Alcamoth Rory? I've just been running around searching for clues and gathering any available sidequests. I really don't know how to progress any further into the game, because I can't make my way to the Whitewing Palace.

Last edited by SunDown on 14/11/2012, 00:05; edited 2 times in total

40What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing? 14/11/2012, 00:00

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

So you enjoy games like this: