Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you playing?

+8
Jack
WiiWareWave
Demonic
[NL] Gameday
Viper04
SunDown
[G4L] P.K.
RoryLee
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1What are you playing? Empty What are you playing? 15/1/2012, 04:25

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Just a topic that tells people what you are playing. I'm hoping that this topic makes it easier to set up games with other members.

I'll either be playing Zen pinball or MW3 tonight. It all depends on if anyone else is online for MW3.

2What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 15/1/2012, 04:36

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

I'm playing MW3 tonight Rory. But I want to switch it up a little and do something else besides Kill Confirmed, maybe a capture the flag or something.

3What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 15/1/2012, 04:39

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Sounds good, Lun. I'll go boot up the Wii.

4What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 15/1/2012, 08:33

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Lun, Capture the Flag is my favorite game mode. I'm ranked in the low 100's as of now. Let me know whenever you have the urge to play CtF again my friend. I promise I won't babble, and I'll only use the mic for strategical purposes. lol

5What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 15/1/2012, 08:42

Viper04

Viper04
Level 2

I've been playing Skyward Sword now for a very long time. I bought it launch day and still haven't finished it. Not a big fan of this one, so it's taking me quite a long time to finish.

https://www.youtube.com/grenworthshero

6What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 15/1/2012, 09:23

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I'm absolutely loving Skyward Sword. I've almost completed the mining facility. I had to take a break near the end of the dungeon, because that place is huge. I've been taking my sweet time with this, because I don't want it to be over anytime soon. I'm a completionist, so I'll be taking even longer to upgrade and enhance all of my equipment and potions. So, you already know I'll be completing every available sidquest. After I'm finally finished with the game, I'll be taking a break from it. Then I'll come back to complete Hero mode, so I can experience all of the additional sidequests and increased enemy difficulty.

Side Note: I may decide to post a user gaming review for Skyward Sword when I'm finished with it.

7What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 15/1/2012, 09:57

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

Just got off cod black ops im tryna level all the way up pres. 13 right now bout to hit 14 one more level then ima give this game a break who knows i might pick up GE again ;p lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

8What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 15/1/2012, 10:09

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Ha! Be sure to let me know if you do decide to Gameday. I'd enjoy playing some TD with you, or any play mode you'd like to party up for. I'm only a level 11 so far, so don't expect too much from me. lol

9What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 15/1/2012, 10:20

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

on xbox ? i dont own any wii shooters except GE had to rep that day one. Everything else ill just go on xbox or ps networks. If a game is exclusive to nintendo and i want to play it im getting it. Now when it comes to wii u , if i like the controls and options and the fact of having dlc on wii u then ill start thinking even harder... what system do i want this for. Hopes and dreams for the wii u to be something different. like i said im spoiled on the fact of more than 4 on 4 and wii's chat isnt the best. unless they changed some stuff up with the newer headsets.? what system do i want this for. Hopes and dreams for the wii u to be something different.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

10What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 16/1/2012, 17:07

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Gonna play some MW3 for an hour or so, and then head on to play some themes in GE with some NL members.

11What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 16/1/2012, 22:16

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I wonder what the randoms were thinking when they seen are party of Superhero profile titles. lol

We should really do something like that for Modern Warfare 3 as well Rory. How about that, "Famous people who've been assassinated," theme Rory? Here's a few suggestions of the profile titles that we could use. If someone can think of one more then we'd have enough for a full party.

1) Martin Luthern King
2) J.F. Kenedy
3) Abraham Lincoln
4) John Lennon
5) ????

12What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 16/1/2012, 22:35

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Currently playing, and failing, at Zen Pinball. Dam that game does take some skill to rack up massive points. Good job to Rory and Tech for those epic points. What are you playing? 631737971

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

13What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 17/1/2012, 03:28

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'm currently playing Metroid 2 on my 3DS. I never played this when I was younger, but I'm really enjoying the game so far. It's more linear than the other Metroids and a little more basic. I still give this game a What are you playing? 631737971

Thanks for the compliment, Demon. Zen Pinball does have some strategy to it, but the best advice would be to stay with one board and get to know where all the big points are and how to get them.

14What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 17/1/2012, 14:32

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'll be playing What are you playing? 525947757 for most of the morning.

15What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 17/1/2012, 21:02

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

Monster Hunter Tri.

16What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 24/2/2012, 14:57

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'm gonna play MGS 3D this morning. But if anyone wants to play MW3 later just post something on the forums.

17What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 24/2/2012, 20:54

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'll be playing some MW3 in about a half-hour. Just gotta finish watching Impact Wrestling.

18What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 24/2/2012, 23:19

Jack

Jack
Level 2

I'm always up for MK7, if anyone ever wants to play?

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

19What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 25/2/2012, 10:29

SlyBlazeHD

SlyBlazeHD
Level 2

@Gameday you have a PS3?.. i thought you only had a xbox lol

20What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 25/2/2012, 14:13

i play mario kart ds and ge,

21What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 25/2/2012, 17:04

[G4L]Mr.187

[G4L]Mr.187
Level 3

What am i playing or what am i playing with....? :P

22What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 25/2/2012, 22:56

3DS

3DS
Level 1

Im playing Minecraft ATM! Survival on Normal :)

23What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 21/10/2012, 17:30

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I've been playing No More Heroes 2. It's been awhile since I played it, and I've been getting the urge to go through it again. If you have not played this game, I highly recommend it. What are you playing? 631737971

And since I have to go out of town for the week, I think I'm gonna try and finish up Kingdom Hearts 3D.

24What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 22/10/2012, 00:32

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

1) CaveStory + (3DSWare)
2) La-Mulana (WiiWare)
4) Mutant Mudds (3DSWare)
3) Xenoblade Chronicles (A little bit here and there)

25What are you playing? Empty Re: What are you playing? 22/10/2012, 00:42

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Terraria - PC
Thearhythm Final Fantasy - 3DS

Not really set on too many games at the moment, just casually playing now and again. Terraria is pretty good for having some fun and killing stuff while Thearhythm is good for some nice relaxing music to listen to and play.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum