Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you playing?

+8
Jack
WiiWareWave
Demonic
[NL] Gameday
Viper04
SunDown
[G4L] P.K.
RoryLee
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 9/12/2012, 05:12

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I purchased a new copy of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars 3D at my local Marc's discount store for only $5.99 +tax. I only played through the fiirst four missions, because I believe there are only 35 in all. I'm going to play through the game on Rookie difficulty my first time, since it's been a while since I've played a turn-based strategy game. Maybe if I can really get into this game, I'll be more likely to finally give Ogre Battle 64 another chance.

52What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 9/12/2012, 16:14

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

NFS: Most Wanted

53What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 9/12/2012, 17:08

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Going on my second playthrough for ZombieU. And I'm also playing a little bit of Nana Assualt.

54What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 9/12/2012, 21:21

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Enjoying Nano Assault? I keep getting errors with the leaderboards. :/ Nevertheless it's really fun to play, I haven't tried the two-player yet, need to get around to that some time...

But I've recently been playing AC3 which is a ton of fun, but the Desmond parts are as boring as hell... can't be bothered with them. I just want to play as Connor from beginning to end, not be Desmond here and there, is that so much to ask for?

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

55What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 9/12/2012, 21:53

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Nano Assualt is a great game. I've actually been playing it alot today. It's just so easy to pick up the controller for a quick game without and it helps that you don't have to mess with the tv.

And I've been playing on Miiverse quite a bit. I really love this feature!

56What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 9/12/2012, 22:52

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yeah, I hope Nano Assualt EX will only cost $10 on the 3DS eShop too. I have a feeling that 3DS owners won't have too much longer to wait for Miiverse.

57What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 9/12/2012, 22:55

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yeah, I hope Nano Assualt EX will only cost $10 on the 3DS eShop too. I have a feeling that 3DS owners won't have too much longer to wait for Miiverse.

58What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 26/2/2013, 20:00

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Been playing alot of Ninja Gaident 3. Going on my second playthrough and playing some online Ninja Trials (like Raid mode for RE). And I just DL Bit Trip Runner 2, so you know I'll be playing that one. And when I'm laying in bed I'll play a few rounds of Fire Emblem.

59What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 26/2/2013, 21:48

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Been playing Darksiders 2 most of the day since the Blops 2 servers have been down since the patch they released. It's probably due to Nintendo's Maintenance but having an entire game down for a whole day? Sheesh...

Anyway's, I'm moving into Lostlight now. Try to get Earth over and done with because that is by far one of the worst places in the entire game, it's so miserable and depressing and you get attacked from every corner by The Swarm... and the lack of chests is disturbing.

Shame that Lostlight and Shadow Edge are so short compared to the other two areas. And since this game needs Darksiders 3, the ending for this game is so saddening, since we'll most likely never see DS3.

60What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 2/3/2013, 16:56

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I've been playing Runner 2, Retro City Rampage and Fire Emblem. I'm loving all of these games. Runner 2 has that ability to keep you playing to try and go for the high-score. RCR is just a blast to play! I love all the throwbacks and the parodies. And Fire Emblems story right now is gettin very interesting and the difficulty is getting to the point where I gotta really play it safe.

61What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 3/3/2013, 22:18

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Because what else is there better to play?

62What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 8/3/2013, 23:24

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

BATMAN!

Got back into this game again today and wow, this game really is a lot of fun. I think it's grown more on me over the few months I haven't played it. The combat is smooth and sexy, the graphics are awesome and Cat woman is hawt! What are you playing? - Page 3 631737971

What more could you possibly want from a game? Batman Arkham City has everything!

63What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 9/3/2013, 00:30

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I just went through that game on hard mode about a month ago. Batman is an Awesome game!

I'll be playing Fire Emblem tonight since I just finished Castlevania:MoF

64What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 9/3/2013, 00:35

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I haven't finished off New Game+, I've been having far too much fun just playing through the Riddler's Revenge missions. Mainly the one in Penguin's VIP Lounge - an up front endless mob of enemies that you have to bash to pieces and get the highest score possible. So far, I've got 44,000 as my highest, it's so satisfying just take a metal pipe out of a guys hand and then bending it... after which you knock the guy out and kick everybody else's ass.

The combat is just so amazing and addictive. Especially with how well it flows, you can be kicking one guys ass into the ground and then immediately take down the guy who's a couple feet away trying to pick up a gun without any let up. Probably the best combat in a game to be honest.

65What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 9/3/2013, 00:43

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

The Riddler's challenge is a ton of fun. I completed all of the challenges that involve fighting. I only played a few of the modes where you have to complete missions, but I really enjoy the fighting the best.

I always like fighting the big guys. Its fun when you jump on top of them and then swat the little minions around. What are you playing? - Page 3 631737971

66What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 9/3/2013, 00:48

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

RoryLee wrote:I always like fighting the big guys. Its fun when you jump on top of them and then swat the little minions around. What are you playing? - Page 3 631737971

That is the greatest feeling to ever be felt in gaming! What are you playing? - Page 3 631737971 Why it's so much fun to jump on to a Titan and then go smashing through everyone I don't know but it just is. I can't wait for the next Batman game, that'll definitely be a blast, even if we will most likely have to pay for the DLC.

67What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 15/3/2013, 20:09

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Been playing No More Heroes 2 for the Wii. One of my favorite games for that system. Gonna be playing this until I either beat it, or until I purchase my copy of Monster Hunter Ultimate.

68What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 15/3/2013, 20:25

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I have mine on pre-order so I'll probably receive my copy on either Thursday or Friday. What are you playing? - Page 3 364988687

69What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 16/3/2013, 22:41

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (Wii VC)

I only played through the first level and about half of the second, because I just wanted to check the game out really quickly. I was curious as to why it required 267 blocks of memory. It must be the voice acting, cutscenes and possibly the CD quality music. Anyways, I can already tell it's going to be one awesome f******* game! I might play through it, after I finish playing MoF. What are you playing? - Page 3 631737971

70What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 17/3/2013, 14:55

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'll have to go and play that game again. I don't think I ever beat it, so that will give me something to play until Monster Hunter comes out.

71What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 18/3/2013, 16:45

Well, like I said, my crush is Mario Kart Wii, but I love to play Go Vacation in the weekends too...

72What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 21/3/2013, 03:17

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

ATV Wild Ride 3D (3DS eShop)
I finished in second place overall on tour three last night. As usual, nobody was online to race against. Not even Roland or Jools. However, I did notice that I'm still ranked in 3rd place worldwide, still with only nine online races. I hope Tech101 downloads the game like I think he may.

Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land (3DS VC)
I had to start this game over again. I never located most of the treasures, before I re-downloaded all of my 3DS games onto a 32 GB SD card. I was unable to do a normal transfer of data, because of certain circumstances. I love this game, so I don't really mind playing through it all over again.

73What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 21/3/2013, 11:49

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

MH3U... very soon anyway. Woot, day before release is awesome!

74What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 21/3/2013, 15:08

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I've been playing nothing but Monster Hunter for the 3DS, that is until we finally get the transfer app so I can upload my character onto the WiiU version. I already got over 10 hours, so I really don't feel like starting over on the console version.

Hope to see you online soon, Chris.

75What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing? 23/3/2013, 06:27

Well, I know I'm gonna be playing Mario Kart today What are you playing? - Page 3 364988687

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum