Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kart Krashers (Discussion)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kart Krashers (Discussion) Empty Kart Krashers (Discussion) 28/9/2012, 00:32

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Kart Krashers, arrived onto the North American eShop today for $4.99 + tax where applicable. I've been informed that Nintendo World Report awarded it an 8.5 out of 10. Which is definitely a decent score especially from N.W.R. Are there any G4L member's who are interested in this DSiWare racer or have already downloaded it?

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Iwas interested in this. Being that it's that good, I might get it. It only about five dollars. So it's cheap enough.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Same here NOSOUP4U. If you do decide to download it, make sure you let us know the details. I don't have any type of racing games for my Wii or 3DS yet, and this game appears to be pretty fun.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

@Sundown: I'm surprised that you don't at least have a Wii racing game.
If I download it sometime, I'll try to give impressions.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I don't know about this one. You guys should wait for some more reviews to come in before you purchase. After watching the video, I actually think you would have more fun playing with a 5 dollar bill.

Last edited by [01]RoryLee on 28/9/2012, 18:27; edited 1 time in total

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

@RoryLee: LOL! Ok. Thanks for looking out for us. Hopefully they won't take too long to get one out.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Nintendo Life awarded Kart Krashers a 7 out of 10. Even though I won't download it, I still think that's a decent score and price for this download.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Yep. I'm most likely gonna get this sometime.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'm still not sure about this game. It still looks pretty Craptastic to me. I know its your money, but i think you could put that money towards something way better....like Art of Balance, or a new cane to get them whipper snappers. Kart Krashers (Discussion) 631737971

10Kart Krashers (Discussion) Empty Re: Kart Krashers (Discussion) 3/10/2012, 17:11

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Kart Krashers looks awful... I think I'd have more fun watching (and laughing) at a fat woman trying to get laid...

I think the DSiWare service is most definitely on its way out and as soon as that happens I'm hoping for some proper eShop releases. We need more 3DSWare and VC hitting that store, not old fugly DSiWare games...

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

11Kart Krashers (Discussion) Empty Re: Kart Krashers (Discussion) 3/10/2012, 18:22

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Yep. I need some meaty games, not this pick up and play because i got nothing better to do kind of games. These cheap little titles will hook you in and take your money, and all your left with is playing the same level collecting stupid points.

12Kart Krashers (Discussion) Empty Re: Kart Krashers (Discussion) 3/10/2012, 18:31

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Precisely... talking about points, I don't really understand the point of them in some games, because you can use them to buy or upgrade equipment etc. but once you've done all of that, what's the point in those points/money? It just racks but you have nothing to use it on...

I'm rambling aren't I? Anyway... I think there needs to be more meat to games nowadays (as you said), most games come with little to no content and expect us to shell out money for it... some free games come with more content...

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum