Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage Empty Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage 17/9/2012, 21:48

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'm sure most of you have read the angry tweets, post, and even seen some videos from all of the angry gamers that are pissed that Ninty got this as an exclusive game. So what are your thoughts on all of the complaints?

I can understand people being angry that the game is not on the original systems. But the way these people have been expressing themselves is just ridiculous! I'm all for people saying what's on their mind and all, but no one should ever throw threats around the way most of these people have.

And another thing that bothers me is that they lose one exclusive game and they go into a tizzy about it. Nintendo gamers have been getting the shaft for a long time by 3rd party developers, and I cant ever recall an outrage like with just went down with this game. About the only thing I think that was close would be Project Rainfall, but that was more of a way to tell Nintendo to localized the games for us.

2Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage Empty Re: Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage 17/9/2012, 23:51

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

The tantrum went a bit overboard in my opinion, there's one thing having an opinion about something and another demanding that the game should only be released on the PS3/360. I just find it quite ridiculous really, especially since we've been getting the crap end of the stick for 6 years now.

What I don't understand is that they can't see that Nintendo helped out the developer to get the game out there, without Nintendo in the first place, Bayonetta 2 might not have seen the light of day so they should be glad about that. Especially since SEGA bailed ship and didn't want to publish the game.

Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a special edition for the PS3/360 in a few years time anyway, unless Nintendo have bought publishing rights, which I doubt. All this bitching and moaning over one game that to me doesn't look all that spectacular in the first place... if you really want it that buy then buy a Wii U and get it, stop having a hissy fit.

I think most people these days are just spoilt to the point if they don't get what they want, they have a fucking tantrum, grow some bloody balls...

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

3Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage Empty Re: Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage 18/9/2012, 00:24

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I think it's funny that they get the short end of the stick for once. We've had TONs of games pass us by on the Wii U, that both the 360 and PS3 got. (I've gotten so tired of the wii gamers getting shafted because the system wasn't hi-def or was seen as a casual console (see not a real gamers console)

As for demanding it only on those other 2 consoles...F*** them. P*ckerwoods.

4Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage Empty Re: Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage 18/9/2012, 00:33

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Ha! This shows just how fake Microsoft and Playstation fanboys really are. They lose out on just one damn game, and their loyaltie's already seem to be in question.

5Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage Empty Re: Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage 18/9/2012, 00:41

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Hell, we had RE4 for the Gamecube and then they ending up porting that over to the PS2 with even more content than us. And to top it off, they even get RE5 and RE6! Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage 3686606283

6Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage Empty Re: Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage 18/9/2012, 22:12

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Rory, Don't forget about their precious Grand Theft Auto and Saint's Row games.

7Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage Empty Re: Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage 19/9/2012, 00:42

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

And if they want to play the "release it on the original system" card, they should realize that the majority of the titles all used to be on the NES and Super NES systems.

8Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage Empty Re: Bayonetta 2-Gamer Rage 28/10/2012, 14:58

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

This is what I think of when I hear all these people whine. Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum