Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your FPS gamer description

5 posters

What type of online gamer are you? (Multiple Choice)

Your FPS gamer description I_vote_lcap2%Your FPS gamer description I_vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Your FPS gamer description I_vote_lcap0%Your FPS gamer description I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Your FPS gamer description I_vote_lcap5%Your FPS gamer description I_vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
Your FPS gamer description I_vote_lcap7%Your FPS gamer description I_vote_rcap 7% [ 6 ]
Your FPS gamer description I_vote_lcap5%Your FPS gamer description I_vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
Your FPS gamer description I_vote_lcap0%Your FPS gamer description I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Your FPS gamer description I_vote_lcap6%Your FPS gamer description I_vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Your FPS gamer description I_vote_lcap1%Your FPS gamer description I_vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Your FPS gamer description I_vote_lcap1%Your FPS gamer description I_vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Your FPS gamer description I_vote_lcap2%Your FPS gamer description I_vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Your FPS gamer description I_vote_lcap6%Your FPS gamer description I_vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Your FPS gamer description I_vote_lcap7%Your FPS gamer description I_vote_rcap 7% [ 6 ]
Your FPS gamer description I_vote_lcap4%Your FPS gamer description I_vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 81

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your FPS gamer description Empty Your FPS gamer description 12/3/2012, 20:49

X-145

X-145
Level 3

Well I just had to ask, and this forum was born! Just tell us how you view yourself as an online individual and what you excel in and possibly what your weakness is. Feel free to take the poll! There are 36 questions pertaining to how you think you play (plus it took me forever to create it!). You can go into detail as to what gamer you are in your posts and see if you can remember some examples. I love hearing the crazy things people have done. This is also a place for braging rights, so you can gloat about your acievements, just please don't go overboard with it. I wish for this to be a respectful and clean forum.

Well I describe myself as a run and gunner, always at the front lines. I just cannot, and I repeat CANNOT, stay still. I think my forte is sharp shooting. I can aim from quite a distance and get my kill. Not to brag, but in the days of Goldeneye, I was the most accurate member of the clan. I had 17.40%+ and that is where I got my custom name from! I love the aiming, but just running around like crazy is fun as hell! I am prepared for multiple situations, as I have multiple custom classes, each with a different type of weapon, but I prefer automatics, always have. Even more so, I prefer Light Mechine Guns the most for their Power and Firing rate. Most of all, I am a team player. I just prefer team games.

X-145

X-145
Level 3

Atleast the poll is picking up steam...

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Mighty long poll it is too! :O

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

For FPS games I like to run and gun. I like to play fair and I usually keep away from the overpowered guns....that is until someone spams that sh!t on me. And I play the way the game was meant to be played, which means I play for the objective and could care less about kdr.

[G4L]Mr.187

[G4L]Mr.187
Level 3

15)I am a complete a**hole to everyone, teammate or rivals, just to get a laugh!
Lol best one in there ;) :P

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

Jack

Jack
Level 2

Perhaps it should be "Your FPS gamer description", as this seems directed at that particular genre.
Good topic, nontheless.

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

X-145

X-145
Level 3

@ Jack
Yeah I realised that after I posted it...I don't think I can change the name...
LoL I'm the only one so far who likes LMG's...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]