Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thing In Life that make u RAGE

+7
[G4l]TillDeath
SlyBlazeHD
Demonic
[G4L] P.K.
[G4L]Mr.187
RoryLee
Soundwav
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

....hello ladies and gentlemen.....To day is a good day to rage on your rages......u shall see in my next comment

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

I HATE IT WHEN PPL CALL ME SOUNDWAVE........ITS SOUNDWAV....THERE IS NO NEED FOR A "E" THAT WAS NEVER THERE......

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

WHEN THEY SHORT ME ON HOT SAUCE! 3 PACKETS OF HOT SAUCE FOR 12 TACOS! REALLY?? Thing In Life that make u RAGE 1625187496

[G4L]Mr.187

[G4L]Mr.187
Level 3

Soundwav wrote:I HATE IT WHEN PPL CALL ME SOUNDWAVE........ITS SOUNDWAV....THERE IS NO NEED FOR A "E" THAT WAS NEVER THERE......

Hi SOUNDWAVE....whoops mean soundwav. ;)
Luv ya sound <3

What rages me in life?
Well allmost bout everything...RAGELEVEL 100.000.000 Thing In Life that make u RAGE 3686606283

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

MASTERTONS, TOOBERS, FMG9S, STRYKERS, CAMPERS, GLITCHERS, HACKERS, PROXIES, RAGE QUITTERS, HOST QUITTERS, AND THE ONLINE COMMUNITY!!!
Thing In Life that make u RAGE 3686606283 :rant2: Thing In Life that make u RAGE 4099230445 Thing In Life that make u RAGE 3825905056 Thing In Life that make u RAGE 3752134363 :blowup:

[G4L]Mr.187

[G4L]Mr.187
Level 3

RoryLee wrote:MASTERTONS, TOOBERS, FMG9S, STRYKERS, CAMPERS, GLITCHERS, HACKERS, PROXIES, RAGE QUITTERS, HOST QUITTERS, AND THE ONLINE COMMUNITY!!!
Thing In Life that make u RAGE 3686606283 :rant2: Thing In Life that make u RAGE 4099230445 Thing In Life that make u RAGE 3825905056 Thing In Life that make u RAGE 3752134363 :blowup:

Lol, dumb question but...uhhhh...why bother playing fps then?:P
They all have that bs :(

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Cuz when u get a moab...its all worth it Thing In Life that make u RAGE 631737971

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Any movie or show that stars Ashton Kutcher. God I hate that guy.

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

PEOPLE ON THEIR CELL PHONES WHILE DRIVING!!! IDIOT BIKERS THAT THINK THEY CAN RIDE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD AND CHANGE DIRECTIONS WHENEVER THEY PLEASE A MIDST HEAVY TRAFFIC!!! :rant2: Thing In Life that make u RAGE 3825905056

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Video Games
Idiots/Morons
People
Myself
Mr. 187 <3

SlyBlazeHD

SlyBlazeHD
Level 2

Lol Mw3 and Difficult things that are constantly hard to do

[G4L]Mr.187

[G4L]Mr.187
Level 3

Demonic wrote:Video Games
Idiots/Morons
People
Myself
Mr. 187 <3

Love you too demon <3 Twisted Evil

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

My job Thing In Life that make u RAGE 631737971

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Lun wrote:PEOPLE ON THEIR CELL PHONES WHILE DRIVING!!! IDIOT BIKERS THAT THINK THEY CAN RIDE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD AND CHANGE DIRECTIONS WHENEVER THEY PLEASE A MIDST HEAVY TRAFFIC!!! :rant2: Thing In Life that make u RAGE 3825905056

The drivers are terrible in Fargo. I'm extra cautious when I want to go for a bike ride. People are too caught up in doing other things when they should be paying attention to the pedestrians.

Cellphones in the movie theatre Thing In Life that make u RAGE 3686606283 Thats never good when I'm around, I'm not afraid to make a scene when it comes to that. I didnt pay 15 to 20 bucks just so I can get distracted by someone texting. Flippin' Idiots :rant2:

SlyBlazeHD

SlyBlazeHD
Level 2

RoryLee wrote:
Lun wrote:PEOPLE ON THEIR CELL PHONES WHILE DRIVING!!! IDIOT BIKERS THAT THINK THEY CAN RIDE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD AND CHANGE DIRECTIONS WHENEVER THEY PLEASE A MIDST HEAVY TRAFFIC!!! :rant2: Thing In Life that make u RAGE 3825905056

The drivers are terrible in Fargo. I'm extra cautious when I want to go for a bike ride. People are too caught up in doing other things when they should be paying attention to the pedestrians.

Cellphones in the movie theatre Thing In Life that make u RAGE 3686606283 Thats never good when I'm around, I'm not afraid to make a scene when it comes to that. I didnt pay 15 to 20 bucks just so I can get distracted by someone texting. Flippin' Idiots :rant2:
U Mad Bro?

[G4l]TillDeath

[G4l]TillDeath
Level 2

someone tell Captain Jack im out for blood, read the lavander town topic for the reason why
dumbass Evil or Very Mad

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

That game pisses me off to no end. Kill one unit, it spawns three more and the Pegasus' are absolute bullshit! They can easily move 15-20 spaces over ANY ground making evading them near impossible and they always attack your healers! Thing In Life that make u RAGE 3686606283

FUCKIN' PISS OFF YOU CUNTS!

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

People that use " U mad bro?" It's like of course I'm mad, and now I'm even more pissed off with a stupid comment like that. That's just one of the many annoying things that people use way too often on the internet.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

RoryLee wrote:People that use " U mad bro?" It's like of course I'm mad, and now I'm even more pissed off with a stupid comment like that. That's just one of the many annoying things that people use way too often on the internet.

Adding this one to my list too!

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Rory, a lot of people deserve to have their faces kicked inwards, and the back of the heads stomped on. :P

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

Things that make me rage:

The name SlyBlaze
The Avatar of SlyBlaze
SlyBlaze's custom badge/custom title/ and sig
And I'd have to say just about all of SlyBlaze's comments
Any post made by 3DS
The "Get the Cookie" thread

...and finally, Rory's latest comment about my Avatar. I didn't like his previous comments about my Avatar, nor did I appreciate X-145's comment about it, but that last one...asking me about a buried body...not cool. Not cool, broski.

I'm sure you were only kidding, anyways. I hope. I just don't want the cops showing up making false accusations because of some internet privacy/ monitoring of internet conversations. There are some missing people cases dating back from recently all the way to 10-15 years in close proximity to where I live. Neutral It just makes me nervous, and anxious that's all. Just a heads up! <3

[G4l]TillDeath

[G4l]TillDeath
Level 2

yeah what makes me rage is dumb asses like Cpt Jack and his killer music!
if we wanna die we wouldnt be on this site!
ps: Jack isnt part of the avatar thing but a flying unicorn? realy? thats the best you could find? either your a girl of your balls are so small you need a microscope just to find a nut! (someones got slack in their pants... jk)

[G4L]Mr.187

[G4L]Mr.187
Level 3

Lun wrote:Things that make me rage:

The name SlyBlaze
The Avatar of SlyBlaze
SlyBlaze's custom badge/custom title/ and sig
And I'd have to say just about all of SlyBlaze's comments
Any post made by 3DS
The "Get the Cookie" thread

...and finally, Rory's latest comment about my Avatar. I didn't like his previous comments about my Avatar, nor did I appreciate X-145's comment about it, but that last one...asking me about a buried body...not cool. Not cool, broski.

I'm sure you were only kidding, anyways. I hope. I just don't want the cops showing up making false accusations because of some internet privacy/ monitoring of internet conversations. There are some missing people cases dating back from recently all the way to 10-15 years in close proximity to where I live. Neutral It just makes me nervous, and anxious that's all. Just a heads up! <3

No offence dude, but maybe you should take it down a notch.
I don't care if you curse allot, but most of us wants to keep this a friendly clan....yeah, i know it's cpt. jack and all.....but stilll :P

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

lol this forums about Rage Life.....u can only agree with someone...not disagree

@lun lol your last comment is my favorite so far Thing In Life that make u RAGE 631737971 its the definition of this forum!

BUT THIS IS NOT A HATE FACTOR.....one post about someone....then move on

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

RoryLee tells Lun to take off his tinfoil hat.

I get mad when that little old lady has to pull out her coin purse and pay the exact amount. For gods sake! Let's keep this line moving!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum