Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Favourite Gamecube game

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your Favourite Gamecube game Empty Your Favourite Gamecube game 12/9/2012, 00:49

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

The Gamecube had some amazing years with some really fantastic games along with new directions to series favourites, such as Mario Kart: Double Dash and entering in new series like Luigi's Mansion.

From all of those games that touched your heart and made your life that little bit better, discuss it right here.

Spider-man 2

Yes, it's a movie game... but what a movie game it was! It is easily one of the best Spider-man games to ever be released, the controls, the graphics and the gameplay were amazing! I played the game to death and if I still owned it now, I think I'd still be stuck on it. Your Favourite Gamecube game 631737971

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Spiderman 2 is Awesome! I still have it in my collection. Even though the game was short as hell, you could still have fun just swinging around and trying to get all of those challenges. And I'm not sure how many times I saved that kids balloon, but I always went after it.

I'm gonna stick with the Superhero theme and go with Xmen-Legends. This was one of the first great Xmen games and I thinly it was good that they went with the Gauntlet gameplay. It was really fun if you had some friends to play with, but the game was still fun even on your own.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I never actualy owned a Gamecube, but I have played Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. If that's even remotely relative. Your Favourite Gamecube game 364988687

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I thought the Wii version was better than the Gamecube. You get more content, you only have to use a one disc instead of two, and the pointer controls made it easier to control than the little yellow nub on the Gamecube.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I really need to purchase another copy of RE4: Wii Edition, because I sold my copy awhile back. I don't remember why I actually sold it, because it was such a good game. I'm glad Amazon always has new copies available.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I'm not sue about one favorite, but I did lik Eternal Darkness.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Eternal Dakness is one game that I really wanted to play but never got the chance to.

I'm gonna go with "The Prince of Persia" series. I really enjoyed all three of them on the cube and the sequels had enough change to them to keep them a little fresh, but still give you that gameplay that you enjoyed from the first one.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Eternal Darkness, was an RPG, right? If you could only own one RPG for the Gamecube, which RPG would it be and why? I'd really like to check out some older Gamecube RPGs I never had the chance to experience. Although, I'll only be interested if they aren't priced outrageously.

Also, weren't there a couple Metal Gear titles for the Gamecube too?

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

@Sundown: Actually, it wasn't an RPG. I think it might be classified as Survival horror.

I'll have to get back to you on the Gamecube RPGs.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

The Gamecube had Metal Gear:Twin Snakes, or Solid Snake?? Whatever the title was, it was just a remake of MG2 for the Playstation. They shined up the graphics and put a few Nintendo references in it. That was probably my favorite MGS game out of all the sequels and prequels.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I don't play these alot nowadays, but Animal Crossing for Gamecube is cool because it had actual Nintendo games that you could get/find.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I never did get into the Animal Crossing games until it came out for the DS. It's a game that i never thought that I would've liked, but it really does have that appeal that everyone can play. I'm definitely looking forward to the 3DS version.

Resident Evil:Zero
I like it because it plays like the classic RE:2. It has all the scary enviroments, scarce ammo and health, and the puzzles that RE has been known for. And this one was actually a prequel to the first Resident Evil.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I've yet to play Resident Evil 0 myself.

Chibi robo was kinda cool. I liked it well enough to buy the ds version. (Though I'm not sure if I lost it or traded it during the day I got the 3DSxl.)

Rich

Level 1

I'm going for a full Gamecube collection as its my favorite console of all time.
My favorite Gamecube game is impossible to choose but my favorites would be:-
Star Wars Rouge Leader
Resident Evil 4
Burnout 2 Point of Impact
Eternal Darkness
F-Zero GX
Ikaruga
Killer 7
Tales of Symphonia
Zelda Wind Waker

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]