Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your favourite E3 moments

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your favourite E3 moments Empty Your favourite E3 moments 31/5/2012, 23:56

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

As E3 2012 is nearly upon us let's reflect upon the past E3 events as we count down to this years E3!

E3 2011 - Easily one of Nintendo's best presentations yet and it was all thanks to the live orchestra! It easily set the mood for Zelda's 25th Anniversary and you knew for a fact something epic was going to come next.

They announced so many awesome games for the 3DS, along with the eShop and Internet Browser being released the same day. I was easily thinking, they couldn't top this performance... but then...

They announced the Wii U, they showed upcoming titles, a demo Zelda and a ton of other great things for that one console alone. It easily stole the entire show and Nintendo's E3 presentation never looked the same again.

In simple terms, it was breath taking!

I've told you my favourite E3, what's yours?

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

The first one that comes to mind is when they unveiled the Wii controller. This was something new and I really didn't know what to expect from it. I had so many ideas going through my head on how you could make the controller work for the different genres of games. Never has any E3 got me so excited about a system, that I actually waited 8 hours outside in the cold ND weather for the Wii.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum