Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

G4L MK7 Matches

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26G4L MK7 Matches - Page 2 Empty Re: G4L MK7 Matches 6/8/2012, 18:10

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

That's hilarious! Is your 3DS still in one piece?

27G4L MK7 Matches - Page 2 Empty Re: G4L MK7 Matches 6/8/2012, 18:30

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

Yes, but it's a miracle.

By the way I'll be maybe playing a few races later this afternoon if anyone wants to join.

28G4L MK7 Matches - Page 2 Empty Re: G4L MK7 Matches 7/8/2012, 19:18

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I'd like to get this someday. How cofortable is this using the motion control option?

29G4L MK7 Matches - Page 2 Empty Re: G4L MK7 Matches 7/8/2012, 22:33

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Motion controls work really good. The only problem is that when you use those controls the game automatically switches your perspective to a first person view. But if you happen to like to race in the FP view, I would say the motion controls are pretty much like the Wii version of Mario Kart.

30G4L MK7 Matches - Page 2 Empty Re: G4L MK7 Matches 7/8/2012, 22:40

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Wierd. Maybe they do that cause it's such a small screen. Personally I'd rather see my vehicle, but I love driving with motion controls, so I guess I will only see me driving my vehicle in replay.... or youtube.

Thanks, by the way. :)

31G4L MK7 Matches - Page 2 Empty Re: G4L MK7 Matches 7/8/2012, 22:54

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I think they might've done it for the 3D effect. I tried the motion controls but ended up going into the walls, and falling off the map. So far the only motion co.replacing I like for a racing game have been Excite Truck, and Excite Bots.

32G4L MK7 Matches - Page 2 Empty ... 7/8/2012, 23:07

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Yea.. I'd think it might take some getting used to the screen tilting with it.

33G4L MK7 Matches - Page 2 Empty Re: G4L MK7 Matches 8/8/2012, 17:44

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I personally hate the motion controls for MK7, you don't just tilt the controller you tilt the screen with it. This type of thing is better off on the Wii, not a handheld!

I've only used it a few times to try it out, I prefer looking from behind the character in a racing game because I can see what's going on and I can judge bends easier, whereas you can't when it's in a first person perspective.

Use it if you want, but I can't stand it, it's far too annoying to even bother with and although the 3D helps to judge the bends better, when you tilt the thing you might as well be blind because the screen goes double... that motion control idea was kinda retarded.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum