Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

+16
MW3 Rampage
X-145
Ninja
Burns
Nerrel
Captain Jack
Jack
SlyBlazeHD
WISEGUY
SunDown
NOSOUP4U
xMxTnkx
[G4L] P.K.
RoryLee
Soundwav
Demonic
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 17]

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Apparently it'll be robots this time in BO2 rather than zombies, sorry to disappoint. :P

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

xMxTnkx

xMxTnkx
Level 1

Anyone play still or am I a lone wolf representing G4L out there?

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

@MrTrixx: Nope, I still play. Soundwave does too.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I'm sorry, but this game is truly terrible, just pack your bags and leave this game to burn in the hole of never-ending torment... besides, Black Ops II will be coming out later this year, might as well buy that instead, it'll probably be worse.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I haven't played this game for awhile now. Most of my gaming is now on my 3DS, and every now and then I'll play GE on the weekend and help out Mr.187 and his team in a clan war.

xMxTnkx

xMxTnkx
Level 1

Demonic most of the reason the game was bad for you was because you had a ton of lag right? and aren't you in the UK as well? Like Im pretty sure that most people who play this on the wii live in the U.S., cause I've never had too many problems with this game, i really only got lag in survival with other people, multiplayer was fine, i just cant stand the people who only use the striker and fmg9's, but other than that I thought this was a pretty solid game, even if we don't get dlc or a few other things, plus most of the hacking seems to have died down a bit i guess

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

There's never any lag on Call of Duty games, no matter what side of the pond you're on, except for some very rare occasions where it goes all crap and even then it just boots you out of the game and finds a new host.

What I found wrong with the game was the players, all they did was camp, boost and spam shitty weapons all the time, I got so frustrated with those ass holes I just upped and left. The final straw was when I could no longer play with any of my friends on my ally list, fuck that bull!

Call of Doody has gone to shit and whoever thinks otherwise is obviously a fanboy.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

@Chris720: Don't know what you're about no lag. I've actually had it do that to me several time. Though it may have been a host with a bad connection or someone hacking.

@MrTrixx: Got better?? How bad did they hack before??

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

NOSOUP4U wrote:@Chris720: Don't know what you're about no lag. I've actually had it do that to me several time. Though it may have been a host with a bad connection or someone hacking.

Demon is know for his excuses for Lag, Lol. Lol

@LTG
I'm not sure if you had the game when they had a glitch where you shoot the ground with a grenade launcher, and after that they shot into the air with a LMG and it would pretty much kill you no matter where you were. Most everyone used radar hacks, but the glitches in the game were the worst I ever seen. The shooting in the air, going underground and killing people, and jumping outside the map. It was really frustrating!

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Lag = poopoo head
Chris = Demonic
Rory = Lee
Demon = booty juice
Lee = Bruce

my point is... you cant trust the system..MAAAAN

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

@Rory: No... I believe that got patched a day or so before I got it or online.

I've also seen people all get stuck together or tossed in the air.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I don't make excuses! How dare you! I only ever blame lag when someone kills me... even when there is no lag in the first place.

Also, LTG there generally is very little lag on CoD games unless the host is absolute shit or someone is lag switching - and I can't be bothered to explain that right now, far too tired. Besides when it got too bad it eventually ended the game, booted the host and found a new one to continue...

So MW3 isn't generally a bad game per se, it's just the players online that ruin it, just as they ruin everything else in life... people, who needs 'em?

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

DAMN PEOPLE!! *i mean hackers*

xMxTnkx

xMxTnkx
Level 1

NOSOUP4U wrote:@Chris720: Don't know what you're about no lag. I've actually had it do that to me several time. Though it may have been a host with a bad connection or someone hacking.

It got better meaning that there aren't as many people hacking, the worst thing i've seen lately was a lobby where you didnt have to wait for reload time, and it would reload right away, although, that could be just because i get lucky with my lobbies, and everyone else gets the hackers

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

I made some memes for u guys and all my friends on MW3...hope you like it.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Page 16 527887_261820433935068_1048994219_n
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Page 16 527035_261821773934934_177311880_n
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Page 16 557511_261819063935205_1087341415_n

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

@Soundwav: Gonna be on about 7pm if you want to join, Preatorion will be on sometime too. :)

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

@Soundwav & LTG, I no longer have MW3 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Page 16 3669069390

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

sry to hear about that PK.
BTW LTG See if u can get on late tonight 11:00ish EST

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

Soundwav wrote:sry to hear about that PK.
BTW LTG See if u can get on late tonight 11:00ish EST

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

For any of you guys who still occasionally play Modern Warfare 3!

KingreX32, a friend from WiiWareWave, has finally gotten himself a WiFi connection and would like to swap ally codes with you guys. He's cool people, Rory knows who he is. Just let me know if you would like to trade ally codes my friends.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I didn't think many people would still be playing Modern Warfare 3, it's had a horrible year with junky players, hackers, glitching and fixes that didn't fix anything...

Hopefully Black Ops II will do a better job, but I'm not holding out much hope...

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Sorry I didn't join you. It's too bad you don't play weekdays now.
@Sunny: When I get on again, I could add him. What's his FC?

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Here's KingreX32's Modern Warfare 3 ally code: 2906-7191-9070

NOSOUP4U, what's your username on MW3?

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

My Name is LTGamer. Sorry that I just got back to you. I'llto try to add him today.

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

@LTGamer can you come on tonight? around 11:00ish EST PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE uncle soup :)
i'll get jiznosh and some of the afb to show up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum