Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skyward Sword

+5
Soundwav
Sailormoongal
3DS
RoryLee
Demonic
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 7/7/2012, 16:21

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

I was born in Oct 5 1922 under a unknown name. In 1939 I was killed in a explosion in world war II at the age of 17. Hitlers secret scientist took in my corpse and created the world's second high-tech cyborg and became a body guard for Hitler. My programmer Dr. Engelbert Sternburg programmed me to be different from the other cyborg, more human than ever but only can be accessed though Audio frequencies. Thus giving me the name S.T.C (Soundwave Transmitting Cyborg).

Hitler decommissioned me as a body guard for not obeying his command to kill Franklin D. Roosevelt and for attempt to escape, aswell wanted me deactivated. Dr.Sternburg had offered to reprogram me as an assistant for himself, Hitler approved. Dr. Sternburg never reprogram me and became more of a father to me and addressed my name as Soundwave Sternberg. In the year 1945 I had to flow Hitler untill april 30, trying to escape with Dr.Sternburg, but then got cause in the line of fire. We escaped, but Dr.Sternburg was badly injured. We hurried to the prototype time machine but there was only enough power to advance 20 years and can only be activated outside the time machine. Dr.Sternburg activated the Time machine before I reacted. Hurled through time and space I found myself in the year 1965, and started looking for others like me to completely stop the hidden Nazis for my revenge.

After years i modified myself to look more human, but my motherboard started malfunctioning and the human side of me started getting older, but not as fast as a normal human. still to this day my want for nazi blood is still great, untill the underground Nazi party is over.

27Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 8/7/2012, 02:18

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

ignoring the Weirdo above me :P I was posting that pic for people who have not seen it, and whatever....I wish I had this for like a poster or something...and yes I still have posters....lol only like two.......kfjsfijbvlsdfpenisldfhblsdf did you see it? wow you're gay :P *trollface*

28Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 8/7/2012, 04:49

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Demonic, Soundwav may be a little late on the subject, but you have to take into consideration that people will be discussing Skyward Sword for years to come. It may not have received the type of sales it so deserved, but I know it's fanbase will still be growing in a year or so from now.

29Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 22/2/2013, 16:50

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

OK not to beat a dead horse or anything, but I want to share my opinion(with some spoilers)about skyward sword, the only reason I bringing it up now is that I did not get to finish till about a month or two ago (played halfway, stopped for some time, got fired, moved, and started again a new save and deleted old save) Im apologize if I come across like im "hatin" it.

OK, I've been a LoZ fan for some time now(I've played everyone except wind waker..only got 1/4 way because i was visiting someone) Anyway, Skyward Sword.....7/10.

-Skyward Sword has a great twist in the story line (besides saving zelda and what not).

-I liked the character design for Zelda, Link, Fi, the main characters...and all the humanoid figures(humans,gorons,and Mogmas i guess) on the other hand there was the Kikwis and the Parella(I think they could have done better)

-THE ENEMIES...OH MY GOD THE DERPY ENEMIES, this is one of the reasons why my rating is low. Almost every single enemy look like it needed to wear a helmet or something. I know there was Wind waker enemies but wind waker was trying to make it more kid friendly out of the Loz series.

-The imprisoned boss was the WORST... A fucking giant shit with teeth...Oh and you have to fight it like 3 times....the first time when it grew arms I "lol" and turn the game off. SHITY SHITY DESIGN...and this lame shit turns into Demise? Demise was the most threatening looking character in the game!!

-David Bowie...I mean..Ghirahim....broke some new records on gay in this game along with Gondo's belly shirt... I think Falbi from Twilight Princess is less gay Ghirahim.

-Fi... I liked character design...BUT this not the first time I've seen the "Sword Spirt" Design....Four Swords Adventures... there was a ....let me just show you in video, Start on 6:10 for a short see...

in conclusion for Skyward Sword...Monsters and Bosses were derpy... and the controls where derpy too....

I'm a big Twilight Princess fan, The game had a very dark tone to it and creepy scary monsters with high detail, so thats probably why Im hating on Skyward sword so much. Skyward Sword - Page 2 1943094720

30Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 22/2/2013, 17:26

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

OMG! Gondo's belly shirt... LMFAO! Skyward Sword - Page 2 364988687

31Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 22/2/2013, 19:54

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I would say that my main complaints were the Imprisoned Boss and the length of the game. I have the same complaints as you for the Imprisoned boss, and it also just seemed a little Looney Tooney for me. You got the big toes and the big feet...Lol, almost like he's gonna "Hug you, and Squeeze you!"

And I believe the game took my almost 50 hours to beat. It's awesome that we got such a lenghty adventure, but I feel that it was 10 to 15 hours too long for me. Overall this is still one of my favorite Zelda games.

32Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 22/2/2013, 20:07

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I enjoyed Skyward Sword but I think they were trying to appease WW fans and TP fans. I actually found it quite charming.

The enemies were more of an inconvenience. Rather than swinging precisely, swing wildly and their down in 2 seconds... what?! The worst part though was the tear drop collection, that was god awful in TP and they bring that crap back again? No thanks.

Then we have the difficulty, this was by far the easiest LoZ game I've ever played (seriously, I start with 5 hearts?) and most of the bosses are quite boring but at least they're still fun to fight.

TP's bosses were quite creepy and scary, especially the boss at the end of the Water Temple, but they were downed in a couple minutes and most were forgettable anyway.

There's a plus and bonus to each. SS deserves a 9/10 because they tried to attract as many players as possible and it worked. TP, whether you like it or not, divided a few people but also deserves a 9/10 because it was great fun playing a darker Zelda.

Also this message has 1042 letters in it! Skyward Sword - Page 2 364988687

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

33Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 22/2/2013, 21:11

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

I know this will be a dumb question....but how went for the Hylian Sheild?

34Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 22/2/2013, 21:16

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Soundwav wrote:I know this will be a dumb question....but how went for the Hylian Sheild?

What is this you speak of??

35Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 22/2/2013, 21:42

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

As in how do you get the Hylian Shield? It's in one of the Goddess treasure chest... things, but I don't know which one. Which reminds me, the shield was a terrible idea, why do I have to keep buying a new shield every time my old one gets utterly destroyed? In some instances it's just better to never have one and just go in with the sword.

36Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 22/2/2013, 23:07

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

lol, oh my god... im so r-tarded, I mean who...not how........and Chris the shield is not in one of those chest. you get it by accepting the Boss Rush Challenge in Lanayru Gorge. Defeat all eight bosses in a row to unlock the Hylian Shield. I got it... the first time I effed up and died during the challenge because i had 15/19 hearts and I had the cursed medal so I could not use my shield. But I got it around the second time.

37Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 22/2/2013, 23:08

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

also i got all the Goddess treasure chest

38Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 22/2/2013, 23:13

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I got the Hylian Shield. I messed up my first time to, but I ended up quitting the challenge to early. I misread the directions on how to obtain the treasure so I accidentally quit the challenge to early.

39Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 22/2/2013, 23:20

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Oh... wow that YouTube guy is a dick... never trust YouTube!

Well I sold (waits for incoming abuse) Skyward Sword. I just couldn't play through it again, the tear drop parts just annoyed me to hell.

40Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 22/2/2013, 23:20

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

agree

41Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 22/2/2013, 23:22

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Chris720 wrote:Oh... wow that YouTube guy is a dick... never trust YouTube!

Well I sold (waits for incoming abuse) Skyward Sword. I just couldn't play through it again, the tear drop parts just annoyed me to hell.

We've come to expect that from you. You'll sell a game and then a few months later you will end up buying another copy. Skyward Sword - Page 2 631737971

42Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyward Sword 22/2/2013, 23:31

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I've only ever done that once. Skyward Sword - Page 2 631737971

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum