Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skyward Sword

+5
Soundwav
Sailormoongal
3DS
RoryLee
Demonic
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Skyward Sword Empty Skyward Sword 8/1/2012, 00:47

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

So how you guys getting on with this game? I need to get around to doing the 3rd Silent Realm. It's a pretty good game, except for the not-always-accurate controls, seriously a stab will sometimes register as a horizontal slice. D:

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

2Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 8/1/2012, 04:01

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

The controls got buggy a few times on me, but not to the point of frustration. I really had a fun time playing this game. I liked flying around, skydiving, bug searching, and just chop up random things.

The game did start out really slow, but it really picked up after the first 2 dungeons. And I really loved the last boss battle. Just something about the graphics really popped out to me in that last part, which I thought was really amazing.

3Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 8/1/2012, 17:31

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

The controls are nice, but when you over swing it too much you have to re-calibrate the cursor so that it isn't swaying over to the far left or right, which can be somewhat annoying. Really amazing game though, I was unsure about the graphics at first but you can really see why Nintendo went with that when your playing it, they just fit the series rather well.

Best Wii game so far I'd say.

4Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 8/1/2012, 17:48

3DS

3DS
Level 1

I finished the main story in about 50 hours and should have Hero Mode done in 100 Hours Haha

5Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 10/1/2012, 21:01

Sailormoongal

Sailormoongal
Level 1

I just made my way to the isle of songs for the socond time. How far along in the game am I?

6Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 13/1/2012, 03:56

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

lol i barely play this game as much as i want to ...zelda 4ever

7Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 17/1/2012, 21:01

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

Those huge red goblins are a pain in the butt to beat. Neutral

8Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 17/1/2012, 21:11

StarOceanCrazy

StarOceanCrazy
Level 1

Rukiafan wrote:Those huge red goblins are a pain in the butt to beat. Neutral
I know,but At least they aren't that hard after you upgrade the Goddess Sword

9Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 17/1/2012, 22:18

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

The only battle that really annoyed me, was when you had to fight Grisham.

10Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 18/1/2012, 01:46

Marioman18

Marioman18
Level 1

Has anyone beat Hero mode yet?

11Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 18/1/2012, 02:07

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

No, I'm still working on the Hero's Song part of the main story.

12Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 18/1/2012, 03:41

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

The main quest takes about 40 to 50 hours, so I'm gonna wait to start the Hero Mode.

13Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 18/1/2012, 06:43

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

That depends on who you are Rory. A completionist like myself may take an additional 30-50 hours. I also take time to stop and admire the visuals a lot.

14Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 31/5/2012, 15:52

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Coming towards the end of the game now, just have to do the Skyloft Silent realm to get to the Triforce and then it's pretty much over. :( It's actually rather saddening that such an awesome game is now going to come to a close...

Although Twilight Princess never really sucked me into the story or plot it always felt very large and open and more fun overall. However SS really draws you into the story and now that it's coming to a close it's actually kind of horrible, I'll probably go through this one last time just get sucked into it again... still hate the Silent realms though, those things are bull!

15Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 31/5/2012, 16:29

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Pfff I had this pre order before release date and I still have not beat it......I guess instead of playing MW3 late at night i'll play this...

16Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 1/6/2012, 13:17

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Demon
It's about time that you finally finish the game :rant2: . You're gonna love the last boss fight. It's weird because for some reason the graphics really shine in the last battle, which I found to be pretty amazing.

I actually enjoyed the Silent Realms. They were a piece of cake Skyward Sword 631737971

@Sound
Skyward Sword 1625187496 Shame on you.

17Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 1/6/2012, 13:24

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

@Rory How do you do the Skyloft Silent Realm? Those buggers with candles are all over the place!

18Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 1/6/2012, 15:47

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I never really had a problem with them except for the one on that damn bridge. Just work it out so that if you do get spotted that your next orb is not to far from you.

19Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 1/6/2012, 17:02

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I was nearly spotted by one so what do I do? Water! Jump! Oh shit... I need to run for my life, I completely forgot that doing that is a very bad idea.

It's probably going to take me a while to do the Skyloft Silent Realm, mainly because there's a massive ass river in the way and there's enemies everywhere!

20Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 4/6/2012, 15:44

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Finally finished this game and now I feel kinda sad, like every other Zelda ending I've seen, it's really horrible seeing an awesome game just end like that... after hours of adventuring to 15 minutes of credits, epic scenes and two birds flying away.

Rather than ending I think it should just keep going on. :P

It shows you don't need blood, gore, guns, swearing, HD visuals or online to make a great game... you just need a great story and Skyward Sword has an AMAZING story!!

21Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 4/6/2012, 21:59

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Demonic, if you just didn't get enough, there's always Hero Mode left to play through. I know I'm never going to sell the copy of Skyward Sword Mr.187 and Rory sent me. I remember how bad I felt about it, after I sold the first copy I had. Skyward Sword really is one of those TLoZ titles that you can revisit a year or two later, and find just as much enjoyment playing it as you did the very first time. It's such a classic, and nobody should ever sell their copy. Games like Skyward Sword only come along once in a great while and are too far inbetween. I know anybody who actually decides to sell their copy will definitely be kicking themself someday. Especially if they decide they'd want to play through it again, right before the next entry in the series is released for WiiU.

22Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 6/7/2012, 23:43

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Spoiler:

sry if the pic cuts off https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/iclht4.jpg

This is the Official Zelda Timeline released by nintendo...but I think the map was made buy a fan...cant tell...
funny part is the first minute i started playing Skyward sword I knew this had to be the start of the Zelda legacy because there was no master sword :P what kinda of zelda game has no master sword? and then I thought maybe there was no such thing as a master sword at the era :O
https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/iclht4.jpg

23Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 6/7/2012, 23:54

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Well when you're creating the Master Sword with the three sacred flames well it starts screaming the first Zelda in the timeline. :P

Also, you're a tad late on this, Nintendo released this about a year ago now I think, so it's er... pretty old news. And they also stated that this happened before OoT, which, up till now, has been first in the timeline chronologically. :)

24Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 7/7/2012, 03:20

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

I know but I was gonna put this in favorite pics but there is no forum. and I just started playing video games again so im trying to finish LoZSS SO U CAN BACK YO CANDY ASS BACK....

25Skyward Sword Empty Re: Skyward Sword 7/7/2012, 15:08

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Maybe Sound is from the Past? And they sent him to the future to post up old news :O

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum