Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Facts About Yourself

+14
[G4l]TillDeath
danschemen
[G4L]Mr.187
Kreegs
Captain Jack
Jack
Ninja
SlyBlazeHD
Viper04
[NL] Gameday
[G4L] P.K.
RoryLee
X-145
Soundwav
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Captain Jack

Captain Jack
Level 2

I make songs.

77Random Facts About Yourself - Page 4 Empty random facts about yourself 30/4/2012, 20:16

Jamm-Bamm

Jamm-Bamm
Level 1

people at my school say im always high...even though im not they say thats why i get in trouble at school a lot.

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

In Boy Scouts, I had the least amount of merit badges...at least out of those who were committed

danschemen

danschemen
Level 2

make little songs for intros in some of my older videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Lol....boy scouts.

I'm allergic to cats.

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

@Capt Jack Im a little inspired by the song u posted capt, not to dis wat u did but if i had some part of editing it i would make the drum a little less BPM ... kinda more at this level

I know that you are into the soundtrack thing but just wanted to throw that out there, and i just wanted to say keep up the good work Random Facts About Yourself - Page 4 631737971

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

I'm allergic to cats as well but i still have them around the house :P

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

To tell the truth almost everything in my house was given to me! accept my appliances,lamps,computers,curtains,and house phones :S lol idk

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

My random fact is simple: I am devilishly annoying and wickedly brilliant... oh wait, you knew that anyway. Random Facts About Yourself - Page 4 364988687

In all seriousness... I like Googling and finding new stuff I can add to the site in my spare time. :3

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

X-145

X-145
Level 3

I am an active member of the following Wikia pages: Future Histories, Alternate Histories, Ridiculous Histories (Created that one Random Facts About Yourself - Page 4 364988687 ), and Eden World Builder Wiki. I also follow the Community Wiki.

X-145

X-145
Level 3

I'm a sucker for a girl with red hair. Not a "ginger," just red hair. I think it looks hot. lol

Last edited by X-145 on 3/5/2012, 23:53; edited 1 time in total

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

@X hehe I feel ya X ;)

im a sucker for who ever whats to be my friend :S lol

anyways Lately I have been spending my afternoons riding a bike to my local lake where there is a gazebo, and I read a book and or listen to music... I might start going to a local park maybe....

88Random Facts About Yourself - Page 4 Empty Random Facts about Yourself 3/5/2012, 23:21

Jamm-Bamm

Jamm-Bamm
Level 1

yeah it sucks for me!i got to be your friend.

just joking soundwav

X-145

X-145
Level 3

Some of you may know that my name is Eric, but My first name is Michael. I have my Dad's first name, but as a child I was called by my middle name so there wouldn't be confusion at the household when calling a name. So my name is actually Michael Eric Powers, but I kind of dislike Michael anyway so I just address myself to others as Eric. Don't call me michale just to piss me off, I've already had that problem at school before. lol (Eric came from Eric Clapton, a great guitarist) (I think Powers is either an English name or a shortened Lithuanian name)

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

my family nickname is pookie, ever since the day I was born

X-145

X-145
Level 3

I am called Punkinhead (Pun-kin-head) by my family (more so when I was younger), my friend calls me Canti...she got it from an anime...,and for a while, in 6th grade, I was called the worm because I did the worm dance move in a class room.

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

I just got my braces tookin off...this retainer sucks but is cool at the same time...

93Random Facts About Yourself - Page 4 Empty Random Facts About Yourself 4/5/2012, 23:23

Jamm-Bamm

Jamm-Bamm
Level 1

i like hugs

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

My parents used to own a bar. They bought an old movie theatre and turned it into a bar. It was pretty cool because sometimes I would be able to use the big screen to watch some movies or play some video games.

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

What a coincidence, Rory! My parents also used to own a bar/club type of place in downtown my home town. Mainly in the late 70's early 80's before they sold it off. I hear It was really busy in it's day. Wish I would have been old enough that I could have been coherent enough to remember.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Thats pretty cool! My parents had the bar until about late 2000. They got divorced around that time and sold the bar off after that. So I pretty much spent all my time in a bar, Lol. It was alot of fun because the had arcade games, free pop, free food, and it was fun just exploring and playing around in there. I remember when the bar was closed, that I would always be looking for quarters on the floor. You would be suprised at how much money would be in the hard to get to spots. So I had a ton of quarters and I would use that to play Mortal Kombat, Pinball(T-2, Fun House), Outrun, and the claw game.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Probably about 4 years ago I went to my first TNA Wrestling event, and the big moment for me was when Bully Ray(formely known as Bubba Ray)came walking by me and grabbed my beer and took a a big swig. I have to say that was the best event that I ever been to! I was in the front and had all the wrestlers walking by giving me high fives, and wrestlers jumping out of the ring almost hitting you in the face Random Facts About Yourself - Page 4 364988687 , and I got some autographs and pictures taken with them. That was a very big moment in my life, seeing all your favorite stars in one place is really fricken cool.

The guy on the right is the one that took my beer. Random Facts About Yourself - Page 4 3077217049 9 days out of the week!

X-145

X-145
Level 3

I seriously considered watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and I am still debating it...

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I hate weddings! I always throw a fit when I have to go to one. And I always tell my wife that I'm gonna get buzzed before I go to the wedding. drunken

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

Hi im Gameday. (anything else special you want to share) yes.. im.. Game... Ga-Gameday. lol sry i dont know what im thinking here what it do playas

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next