Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Facts About Yourself

+14
[G4l]TillDeath
danschemen
[G4L]Mr.187
Kreegs
Captain Jack
Jack
Ninja
SlyBlazeHD
Viper04
[NL] Gameday
[G4L] P.K.
RoryLee
X-145
Soundwav
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

X-145

X-145
Level 3

I've never broken any bone in my body.

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

I have a tattoo also, Rory.

One on my upper right arm. It's like a medieval dagger with a dragon snake wrapping around it! I got it when I just turned 18! Dad didn't talk to me for about a week.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Jenny and I got married in Las Vegas. We were planning on having a traditional wedding with only the people that are closest to us, but it got to be pretty stressful. Jenny and I had a plan on what we wanted to do, but for some reason the rest of the family didnt like that we wanted a small wedding and it got to be too much for us. We pretty much said F-It! And we invited the parents, brothers, and sisters to go with us. And it turned out to be a lot of fun.

And in a few months we are going to Vegas again for our 5 year anniversay. Random Facts About Yourself - Page 2 631737971

Ninja

Ninja
Level 2

I still have my original platinum GameCube when my Wii can play GameCube games. I don't want to sell it because it was the limited edition silver or platinum or whatever color you want to call it. I don't know anyone who has this and I didn't know anyone who had the platinum GameCube when it was still popular.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I used to wear socks when I wore sandals. I dont know a whole lot about fashion, but Jenny will tell me when she doesnt like what I'm wearing...and thats usually all the time. Random Facts About Yourself - Page 2 364988687

vasili is MY FAVORITE SNIPER dawg

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

This is how I came up with one of my tattoos. Its a Sun with a japanese symbol in the middle.

The Japanese symbol is what is in the middle of the sun tattoo. Bas Ruten has always been one of my favorite fighters/announcers, and he has this same symbol on the palm of his hand.

And the idea for the sun tattoo was from being a big fan of Rey Mysterio. I pretty much have the same one as him.

And the Superman tattoo is just from being a fan of Superman and the show Smallville.

X-145

X-145
Level 3

I currently dislike sony and I am a huge supporter of Nintendo, But my favorite games of all time are Sly Cooper 2 and Dragon Quest 8 on PS2.

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

I was 6 when I started school in kindergarten.I had a late birthday so I could not start till I was 6.I was home schooled from 3rd grade till I finished high school....I was 17 when I graduated. So technically I skipped 2 grades

X-145

X-145
Level 3

I look at Hitler as misunderstood, not evil. He was messed up in the head, yes, but I don't believe in good or evil, only different, sometimes more than others, radical, points of view. Dont get me wrong, I hate what that Bastard did. It's sickening, but that's the point of view most people have.

Kreegs

Level 1

Hey all. Quick facts about myself: I had no idea the site moved to this new forum so here I am now. Howdy ;-)

[G4L]Mr.187

[G4L]Mr.187
Level 3

Welcome to the new site,kreegs ;)

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

hey Kreegs, long time no see

X-145

X-145
Level 3

Warm welcomes from all of us! I wear my socks inside-out no matter what.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

This is probably my weirdest fact about me. I dont like to eat cereal in front of people.

Welcome back, Kreegs! Random Facts About Yourself - Page 2 1387363171

X-145

X-145
Level 3

My fall semister short story project for school contains 10 swear words throughout 6 pages: Shit 2 times, Damn 3 times, Bastard once, Hell 3 times, and Son of a Bitch once. I got a 100 on the project too!

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I have terrible allergies. I have seasonal allergies which get pretty bad around August and September. And I'm really allergic to cats. I'm pretty sure if I stayed around a cat for too long that I would probably die because my lungs start to close up, and breathing gets really hard to do.

danschemen

danschemen
Level 2

I'm also a little Irish and German, I live in Texas where it's hot most of the year and the heat depresses me so that sucks. I'm accident prone and usually I have really bad luck.

https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I like to say words that sound like the actual word.

Examples:
Huh=Honk(Jenny says huh all the time, so I always say honk after she says it)
Come on=Kamek(I'm using this word a lot when I take the dogs out)
Erin Hall=Your In Hell(Erin is Jennys friend and I always call her that)
Klause=Clouds(Last name of a guy at work)
Pederson=Pederphile(Another guy at work. He gets mad when I call him that)

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I just made a long complaint on the Taco Bell website because they gave me 3 packets of hot sauce for 12 tacos. Random Facts About Yourself - Page 2 1895028604

I'll usually complain over stupid stuff like this.

[G4l]TillDeath

[G4l]TillDeath
Level 2

i share my birthday with Obama and the bestnascar racer EVER... Jeff Gordon!!!!!!
my uncle prayed for me to be born on August 4th so i could share my day with Jeff (his favorite driver)

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

I try to be a bit of an innovator,and try to be different from other ppl...I always try to be original.....and most of all, I try to be the good guy...until its something inportant

X-145

X-145
Level 3

Things that happened on my Birthday, May 10th (These are just my favorite events):
American Revolution:
-The Second Continental Congress is held
-Fort Ticonderoga is captured from the British
American Civil War:
-North Carolina and South Carolina cecede from the union
-Confederate General Stonewall Jackson dies eight days after he is accidentally shot by his own troops.
Post-Civil War:
-Jefferson Davis, ex-Confederate President, is captured
-The Golden Spike is hammered into the Trans-continental Railroad, Marking the completion of the longest railway in the world at the time
WWII:
-Winston Churchill becomes Prime Minister of Great Britain
-Rudolf Hess parachutes into Scotland to try to negotiate a peace deal between the United Kingdom and Nazi Germany.
Post-WWII
-The Federated States of Micronesia create their own constitution and declare themselves an independent nation (Owned by the United States at the time), which was granted independance 7 years later
-A hand grenade thrown by Vladimir Arutinian lands about 65 feet from President George W. Bush while he is giving a speech to a crowd in Georgia, but it malfunctions and does not detonate. (lol)
There are plenty more, but these are the ones I remember the most and like the most.

danschemen

danschemen
Level 2

I know one random thing in history that happened on my birthday December 8th.
I'm pretty sure we declared war on Germany(that or it was Japan) during WWII. Caused by Germany wanting to keep us out of the war(ironic right Random Facts About Yourself - Page 2 364988687 ) so they told Japan to attack us. Of coursed it backfired cause we ended up joining the war.

https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

[G4l]TillDeath

[G4l]TillDeath
Level 2

im on track to go to a 4 year university (UC Davis) on a full ride bowling scholarship! Random Facts About Yourself - Page 2 1362070088
i also have a bowling tournament this saturday and first prize is 1500 dollars...new remote? King

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next