Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Facts About Yourself

+14
[G4l]TillDeath
danschemen
[G4L]Mr.187
Kreegs
Captain Jack
Jack
Ninja
SlyBlazeHD
Viper04
[NL] Gameday
[G4L] P.K.
RoryLee
X-145
Soundwav
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

X-145

X-145
Level 3

@danschemen
Not to be an ass, but Japan attacked us because we completely cut off oil trade to them, which they desperately needed, and they attacked us, and We declared war on Japan, which then pissed of Germany and Italy and caused them to declare war on us, which baffeled everyone because thats what helped to contribute to the defeat of the Reich. (I absolutely LOVE history...sorry... Laughing ) But that is an awesome birthday!

Ok, so I got a job as a lifeguard a few months ago, and an entire year earlier than I should have!...But that also means that I can't get payed until I turn 15... Crying or Very sad

[G4l]TillDeath

[G4l]TillDeath
Level 2

yeah and who won the damn war? USA MOTHA FUKA! USA, USA, USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUK JAPAN AND THE DAMN GERMS!!!!!!!
i love da europeans though <3 ;)

[G4l]TillDeath

[G4l]TillDeath
Level 2

oh and im 6'1 and the shotest MAN in my family Random Facts About Yourself - Page 3 1895028604

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

When I was a kid, I used to think that people were black and white. The reason for this is because I grew up watching old shows that didn't have any color. I somehow thought that we got color by some sort of evolution.

X-145

X-145
Level 3

I am currently learning to play this song on guitar. I've set a 1-2 year goal of playing it up to speed.