Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fishing Resort Fan Thread.

+5
Megatron2000
SunDown
[NL] Fishing Resort
RoryLee
WiiWareWave
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Fishing Resort Fan Thread. Empty Fishing Resort Fan Thread. 17/2/2012, 09:29

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

If you have anything you want to discuss about Fishing Resort post here. ;)
If you want to give tips and help us create the first ever WiiWareWave FAQ posthere.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I just want to know if it actually takes some skill to catch a fish? Because I've played a few fishing games for the wii and they were fun and all. But it just seemed a little too easy to catch them.

[NL] Fishing Resort

[NL] Fishing Resort
Level 1

The bait fishing can be easy, and nice to relax, but the lure fishing is very challenging, either way reeling the big fish in can be tough :->

[NL] Fishing Resort

[NL] Fishing Resort
Level 1

I just caught my first Greater Amberjack off the Teman Paradise Resort shore it was A rank too :->

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I just ordered the game from Amazon so I should be getting it within a week from now. I'll see you guys on the leader boards. Fishing Resort Fan Thread. 631737971

[NL] Fishing Resort

[NL] Fishing Resort
Level 1

Great news RoryLee :->

Looks like this thread is going to get more active soon :->

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

That's awesome news Rory, and I just ordered a new copy from Amazon today as well. So let the best fisherman win. Fishing Resort Fan Thread. 631737971

[NL] Fishing Resort

[NL] Fishing Resort
Level 1

I'm glad you found a copy SunDown :->

Megatron2000

Megatron2000
Level 1

The Cutthroat Trout I just caught puts me at rank 475 in the Kenan Lake Tournament |D

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

[NL] Fishing Resort wrote:I'm glad you found a copy SunDown :->
Thank you, [NL] Fishing Resort. Fishing Resort Fan Thread. 631737971

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

It's official there are seahorses in this game I just caught a 0.39 ft one. <3

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

Are there any copies of this still available in stores, or does one need to order via Amazon/Ebay?

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I just found this game on the 3DS eShop. Fishing Resort Fan Thread. 631737971 However... it is not the same. :O

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Amazon would be your best choice. I have never seen this game anywhere else besides some online stores. SunDown was telling me that this game will be hard to find, so you better hurry up and get your copy if you want it.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I was told by a GameStop employee that there were no new copies left on any of GameStop's shelves in Ohio, and there were no used copies in my local vicinity either. I couldn't find a single copy at Toys R' Us either.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

One of the six sellers just sold out of this at North American Amazon. :O

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

It looks like Hammerhead Sharks are stronger fighters than Great White Sharks. :O

[NL] Epona

[NL] Epona
Level 1

Um....I just caught a guppy it is sooooo tiny :)

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

I just caught a 2.4678 ft Snakehead which is the 94th largest so far in the Tidur River Tournament!

I also caught a
2.5144 ft Magoi which is the 116th largest of the current tournament. King

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Hey guys, I just received my copy of Fishing Resort today. Hey Rory, don't forget to enter all of the unlockable fish passwords at WiiWareWave into the in-game CPU.

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

OMG I just lost a 4.36 ft Japanese Huchen at Tidur River!
I would have been in first place on the species leaderboard had I landed it. pale

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Rory, have you unlocked the alarm clock yet? I just unlocked it earlier tonight, so now I have a little more time to fish everyday. I've been purchasing new poles, reels, bait and lures. The only clothing I've purchased so far is a red beanie. I purchased one aquarium and upgraded both of them. So I still need 15,000 points until I can purchase my pass for Pacer Beach. Fishing Resort Fan Thread. 631737971

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Yeah, I got the alarm clock awhile ago. So far I've upgraded the fishing tank a few times, bought a pass to another Resort, and bought almost all of the rods. The only rod I need is the X-L and I really could've use that last night. Not sure what the name of the place is, but the Resort is in the jungle. I was using the 3 Star L rod and I ended up catching a 9'7" Alligator Gar, and that serioiusly took me over 5 minutes to catch. That one was a tough battle.

The reason I didnt go with the X-L rod is because I wanted the 3 Star L rod, that way I have better control of the lures.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Buncha fishing nerds... Fishing Resort Fan Thread. 631737971

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Demonic wrote:Buncha fishing nerds... Fishing Resort Fan Thread. 631737971
Hey Demonic, what's it to ya?

Anyways, that Alligator Gar was definitely a nice catch there Rory. Ha! And I thought the Japanese Bullhead sharks gave up a struggle. Fishing Resort Fan Thread. 631737971

Last edited by SunDown on 11/3/2012, 01:06; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum