Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fishing Resort 2/5/12-2/19/12 tournament [NL] leaders

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

Fishing Resort has 2 tournaments a month where fishermen can catch select fish and have it posted on a leaderboard, but the leaderboard only shows the top 30. :(

So post your tournament fish sizes here to compete against other [NL] members. :)

Rules
No lying.
No cheating.
And of course have fun. ;)

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

I just caught a 1.2654 ft Piranha which puts me at 401st place on the leaderboard for the particular species, remember guys this current tournament is only available in the Panas Jungle. ;)

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

First off... I like the cool semi-clear green buttons.
Second: How is this game? Hows it compare to other fishing games?

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

This is not only the most fun fishing game I've owned, and I've owned quite a few, the graphics are incredible not just the realistic looking fish, but the areas themselves are gorgeous and honestly look more like Zelda Skyward Sword in terms of the artistic feel to the environment.

You also Have different types of locations, which ranges from saltwater beaches, ferry fishing, deep sea trolling, ice fishing, boat fishing/shore fishing at 5 different lake and jungle areas, and river fishing! :O
There are about 220 species of fish, tons of bait and tackle, and a huge selection of apparel for your avatar. You can help people doing missions. You can earn items to fish at night or wake up early.

Then you have your very own aquarium which allows you to keep "all" the fish you've caught and view them which the deep sea one looks like a Sea World exhibit. Laughing

The game can even be played with up to 3 friends, so yeah this game blows away the competition. ;)

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

NIIIIICE. NowIHAVEtoget it! I've thought of it before, but now definatly. I have Wendy's birthday to worry about soon, but I'll have try to get this sometime. What was the date this came out?

Edit: Can You talk to each other on it?

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

This was released on November 22nd 2011, but until the rod and reel bundle was released last week, the game was nearly impossible to find.

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

The rod and reel bundle + game is $29.99.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Awsome! I was wondering if this was the same game I saw awhile back. Probably was. I keep thinking of that game with cartoony fish. That's another one right?

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

You're probably thinking about Fishing Master or Fishing Master World Tour. ;)

[NL] Fishing Resort

[NL] Fishing Resort
Level 1

This is an incredible value game. Rukiafan is not exaggerating this is hands down the best fishing game ever created. Fishing Resort 2/5/12-2/19/12 tournament [NL] leaders 631737971

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'm gonna look into this. I always enjoy a good fishing game since I suck at real fishing. I'll probably just get the game instead of going with the rod & reel bundle. I dont' need any more accessories in my place.

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

@LTGamer nope you can't talk to other people, the multiplayer is local only, but the game does have a Moto Heroz style leaderboard where you can compete in 2 week long tournaments with people around the globe.

The tournament features many species in a given area, and the largest fish of each of those species, provided it makes the leaderboard rankings will net you points, and the people with the highest amount of points at the end of 2 weeks wins the tournament.

I did hear that the top 3 finishers win rare items, but of course I don't know if that is true or not.

You can also get passwords from the official website to unlock new species of fish, and sometimes new species automatically get downloaded via Wi-fi connect. ;)

[NL] Fishing Resort

[NL] Fishing Resort
Level 1

I was fishing in the Rootroof area at Panas Jungle using the 1☆ light rod and reel with the free bait when I caught a 0.8379 ft Pacu!
It's the 285th largest Pacu of the tournament. :->

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

BobbyCarrot4ever wrote:I was fishing in the Rootroof area at Panas Jungle using the 1☆ light rod and reel with the free bait when I caught a 0.8379 ft Pacu!
It's the 285th largest Pacu of the tournament. :->
I just caught a 0.8391 ft Pacu in the same region. ;)
I'm now in 230th place in the Pacu leaderboard. Fishing Resort 2/5/12-2/19/12 tournament [NL] leaders 364988687

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

I caught a 1.2691 ft Piranha next to the boat rental dock.
I'm now in 285th in the Piranha leaderboard. King

[NL] Fishing Resort

[NL] Fishing Resort
Level 1

Rukiafan wrote:I caught a 1.2691 ft Piranha next to the boat rental dock.
Ha I just caught a 1.2741 ft Piranha and now reside in the top 30 list at 28th place :-P

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

[NL] Fishing Resort wrote:
Rukiafan wrote:I caught a 1.2691 ft Piranha next to the boat rental dock.
Ha I just caught a 1.2741 ft Piranha and now reside in the top 30 list at 28th place :-P
I caught a 3.1129 ft Peacock Bass which puts me in 14th place in the Peacock Bass Leaderboard. :P
There's only 15 hours left in the current tournament, tomorrow I will close this topic and create the new one, but this time I'll post the target species list on the first post. ;)

Last edited by Rukiafan on 19/2/2012, 08:22; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

The Panas Jungle Tournament is now over.

[NL] Leaderboard.

1st- [NL] Fishing Resort 25 points.
2nd- Rukia 5 points.

Topic closed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum