Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Music (bands, songs, albums, or genres)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[G4l]TillDeath

[G4l]TillDeath
Level 2

I like a little bit of everything so any songs you like from country to rap to rock i will listen to.

p.s. i also need some good work out music so i can get pumped Best Music (bands, songs, albums, or genres) 2227040344 up while weight lifting

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I listen to a little bit of everything. But one of my favorites is Montgomery Gentry, a country dou that can really rock it, and also tell a good story in their songs. I have every CD that they've put out and I seen them play live about 4 times. Most CDs artist put out only have a few songs that you can really enjoy, but every Montgomery Gentry CD that I've bought, I can listen to the whole thing without getting bored.

The music I like to workout to is the kind of music that brings back good memories from when I was growing up. I'll put some recommendations down later. Lun and Sound also have good taste in music so I'm sure they'll be posting a lot of stuff on here that I would listen to.

Last edited by RoryLee on 17/3/2012, 17:36; edited 1 time in total

[G4l]TillDeath

[G4l]TillDeath
Level 2

THANX DUDE

X-145

X-145
Level 3

I mostly like classic rock and Blues rock, Especially Blues rock. I don't know why, it just sounds awesome.
As for your workout thing, I know the perfect song. A band I'm currently getting into a lot is Muse, an British Alternative rock band thats been around for a little over a decade. Their song Knights of Cydonia (weird name I know) is an awesome up-beat, especially toward the end, where the repeat "No one's gonna take me (a)live, The time has come to make things right. You and I must fight for our rights, You and I must fight to survive."

[G4l]TillDeath

[G4l]TillDeath
Level 2

I will totally check that band out
thanx for your help Best Music (bands, songs, albums, or genres) 3899284777

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Check out these topics. This is what we all like to listen to, and songs that people feel guilty about listening to.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com/t92-favorite-songs-thread

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com/t97-guilty-pleasures

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum