Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Ops 2 Matchmaking

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Black Ops 2 Matchmaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Matchmaking 27/2/2013, 13:31

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Coming from Treyarch...

Tomorrow mid-day/PST, WiiU updates will begin rolling out across the US + parts of EU w/others to follow. Stay tuned for updates.

Hopefully they get it right this time.

27Black Ops 2 Matchmaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Matchmaking 27/2/2013, 19:23

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

It's all fixed now... I wonder what took them so long?

P.S. This game still blows. But at least there's less bull crap.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

28Black Ops 2 Matchmaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Matchmaking 27/2/2013, 23:08

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Lol! Is that why you keep playing it then, huh?

29Black Ops 2 Matchmaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Matchmaking 27/2/2013, 23:54

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I played one game today... it's fun just camping in a room with Guardians and Sentry Guns. It pisses people off tremendously. Black Ops 2 Matchmaking - Page 2 364988687

Did it to one dude called Tabeleg. He said he'd own me and make me his bitch. So I came out bum rushing, he got nailed 10-20 and I went 26-4. My team did lose though, dam my team mates sucked.

So he challenges me to a 1v1. I accept and half way through he leaves, I was going 10-2 as well. :(

He was Prestige 5 Level 50... what a shitty wanker.

30Black Ops 2 Matchmaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Matchmaking 28/2/2013, 15:01

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I have no idea why people dont carry an EMP grenade with them at all times. The scorestreaks are ridiculous in this game and the majority of the time I feel like I'm always taking out the damn scorestreaks.

31Black Ops 2 Matchmaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Matchmaking 28/2/2013, 17:49

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

EMPs are useless against the Trophy System. ;D

The scorestreaks are pretty ridiculous though. All you need is a UAV, Guardian and Sentry, they all then pay for themselves to get the next lot.

Those scorestreaks above with an LMG with Target Finder and an Assault Shield and you're set to camp like a bitch.

32Black Ops 2 Matchmaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Matchmaking 28/2/2013, 17:56

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Most people do not use the Trophy System. I'm sure if they were camping hard like you were I'm sure they would equip it. Even then I still found the trophy sytem pretty useless when it comes to protecting your scorestreaks.

33Black Ops 2 Matchmaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Matchmaking 28/2/2013, 22:24

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

It actually works surprisingly well. You should give camping a go, it annoys so many people... only kick I get out of this game now. But it's too boring, so chances are I'll sell it soon and put towards MH3U or some eShop downloads.

34Black Ops 2 Matchmaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Matchmaking 2/3/2013, 02:14

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

This information come from an indie dev that supposedly got the inside scoop at D.I.C.E....

“Activision didn’t expect much from Wii U sales of Black Ops 2, but they sure didn’t expect it to be that abysmal. Activision gave Wii U owners the best version of Blops 2 with Off TV features, and Nintendo fans didn’t support it. It’s easy for Nintendo fans to trash publishers for not giving them ports, but publishers have wisened up. They realize Nintendo fans are all talk. Nintendo fans are vocal with their mouths, but when it’s time to open their wallets, they’ll spend that $60 on New Super Mario Bros instead.”

He went on to talk about publisher interest in general...

“There’s just no enthusiasm for it. The only reason publishers are still going to bring games to Wii U is because they don’t want to damage their relationship with Nintendo.”

Yep, those publishers and devs have us fans all figured out. Call of Duty with no DLC support, Mass Effect 3 while the entire trilogy goes to other systems (not to mention no DLC either). How about we see how Rayman does before we say Nintendo fans don't want ports/multiplatform games?

Maybe Nintendo fans want something other than the typical Activision FPS. And I really hate when companies get this attitude towards the consumer.

35Black Ops 2 Matchmaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Matchmaking 2/3/2013, 13:34

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Well I'm sure it would have done better if it wasn't for all the terrible updates that broke the game more than it fixed it. The lack of DLC is going to turn a lot of people off in the first place. The Wii U doesn't have a very big install base at the moment and lets not forget now... Call of Duty has been going down the poo hole for quite a few years.

Besides Activision are full of it, all they care about is the money. They don't care about their consumers, as long as they get their money out of you.

And on the subject of money, Microsoft are the ones ruining the gaming world with their stupid contracts. Xbox HAS to have the best version, it HAS to have the DLC first, it HAS to have this, it HAS to have that. Why? Because people pay for their services... oh boohoo.

36Black Ops 2 Matchmaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Matchmaking 2/3/2013, 15:16

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

This game is going, it's freaking awful. Last time I'm buying an FPS, most unimaginative, boring, uninspired, rage inducing piece of garbage genre I've ever played. FPS - the blight of mankind. Sooner it dies the better.

37Black Ops 2 Matchmaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Matchmaking 2/3/2013, 16:48

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I just hate how this game puts all the blame on the fans. If anything, I see it the other way around. How many companies have gone under that supported the PS3/Xbox consoles? The supposedly "Hardcore Crowd" will only buy COD, GTA, Madden, Halo, Gears and what ever other title they produce yearly. I know how that is with my co-workers because the only game they ever play is Call of Duty.

I will gladly support any good third party game that comes to a Nintendo platform. Its just that all the ones for the wii were either shitty ports or an on-rail shooter with a Triple A title in it.

I for one really dislike alot of indie devs because they always think that people owe them something. Just produce a good, quality game and make a name for yourself instead of having a pity party everytime your game fails.

38Black Ops 2 Matchmaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ops 2 Matchmaking 2/3/2013, 17:11

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Well it's not the fans fault for not buying the game, it's the developers/publishers fault for churning out the same crap every year which it is, essentially, except for a few minor tweaks and changes here and there. However, Nintendo have been getting into this mind set with the NSMB series recently which I'm getting quite tired of now...

The problem is that publishers like Activision will churn out the same junk because they know it sells in the west like crazy. It really is crack to most people. So as soon as they get a bit of a dip in sales on a Nintendo platform it's all down to "Oh they prefer NSMBU compared to CoD..." well obviously, at least Nintendo try something new with their games. What have you done? Updated the graphics slightly, added some new crappier guns? Ah, right, okay... I'll just play NSMB.

It's not the consumer or the fans fault for not buying a game... it's all down to the industry churning out sequels and prequels and next instalments into a franchise than most people have gotten bored with years ago. Problem is, every developer and publisher is allergic to new IPs for some reason...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum